Pics of your VAN! Post up!

loren85022

Explorer
This Way and That Way

attachment.php

We took our new travel trailer to Roper Lake State Park in eastern Arizona this weekend. On one afternoon we went north of Safford for a day drive across the Black Hills Scenic Biway. The dirt road itself is 4WD but there's all kinds of inviting trails along the 21 miles to poke around on.

attachment.php

Attachments

• van shadow-0230.jpg
    van shadow-0230.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 2,681
  • van shadow-0262.jpg
    van shadow-0262.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 2,681

MadChad

Observer
2003 chateau diesel

Finally found a van after wanting one for a couple of years. Here is what it is a 2003 chateau with the 7.3 diesel and 112,000 miles on it, it has the four captians chairs and a bench in the rear(I'd like to find the factory ford bench that converts into a bed).
Plans are to keep the inside the way it is and do a 4x4 conversion with at least a 6" lift. I know its going to awhile before I can get started but it will happen.

Chad.

Attachments

• craigslist 009.jpg
    craigslist 009.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 73

Ice_Box

Guess my question didn't post before... And I only remember two parts of it :D What was the cost to Rhino Line the bottom of it, where did you buy the fender flares and why are they only on the front?

Herculiner (two coats), not Rhino -did it myself, the cost was seeing double/triple for a while (lined the interior and wheel wells as well, sandblasted first).....flashback....nice.

Fender flares -there when I bought her, I think they're on the front only because those wheels turn. The wheel wells are pretty deep and I've had her in MUD!
-no real issues with sprayover from the rear-end (....rimshot...Boom!)

That One Guy

Adventurer
Herculiner (two coats), not Rhino -did it myself, the cost was seeing double/triple for a while (lined the interior and wheel wells as well, sandblasted first).....flashback....nice.

Fender flares -there when I bought her, I think they're on the front only because those wheels turn. The wheel wells are pretty deep and I've had her in MUD!
-no real issues with sprayover from the rear-end (....rimshot...Boom!)

Sweet, thanks. I'm thinking I might need flares for the front and rear for the axle swap though.

coguzzi

Adventurer
my current rig, Julia. running 230hp subaru SVX motor in this one. this is syncro #5 for me. lusting after 4x4 econolines as of late though

Attachments

• P1050048.jpg
    P1050048.jpg
    209.7 KB · Views: 103
  • P1050101.jpg
    P1050101.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 112

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach