Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
The Project Begins
pics3333492.jpg

180452_1869037250684_1383669525_2111010_1116931_n.jpg

very nice. love the graphics.

T.Low

Expedition Leader
my current rig, Julia. running 230hp subaru SVX motor in this one. this is syncro #5 for me. lusting after 4x4 econolines as of late though

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet rig. Is this your 1st Subuaru conversion? How "dialed in" and complete-able are the conversions these days?

Is that pic taken at the backside of Mt Rushmore? (So many questions!)

I don't think there is a motor in that thing at all: we all see the tow rope hooked to the dog!:elkgrin:

coguzzi

Adventurer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sweet rig. Is this your 1st Subuaru conversion? How "dialed in" and complete-able are the conversions these days?

Is that pic taken at the backside of Mt Rushmore? (So many questions!)

I don't think there is a motor in that thing at all: we all see the tow rope hooked to the dog!:elkgrin:

ha--that dog doesnt know the meaning of work!

this is my 3rd subaru conversion, 2.2 syncro, 2.2 turbo syncro, and this 3.3 svx. the 3.3 is the sweet spot for sure for a westy syncro. EVERYTHING works as it should in the subaru, so pretty dialed these days. highly recommend subaru conversions for syncros. the 3.0 is up and coming and might be the best yet

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
ha--that dog doesnt know the meaning of work!

this is my 3rd subaru conversion, 2.2 syncro, 2.2 turbo syncro, and this 3.3 svx. the 3.3 is the sweet spot for sure for a westy syncro. EVERYTHING works as it should in the subaru, so pretty dialed these days. highly recommend subaru conversions for syncros. the 3.0 is up and coming and might be the best yet

Yeah, based on sales #s alone (they sold a crapload more H6 Outbacks, etc. than SVXs), as soon as they're not quite so "new", they're going to be very affordable. The only bummer (and it's minor) is that the 3.0s are all going to come out of OBDII cars, so if you're in CA and looking to do a fully CARB/Referee'd swap, you have to be detail oriented when transplanting the electronics, etc.

SWbySWesty

Fauxverland Extraodinaire
Billie Jean met her older sister today...

attachment.php

then in the afternoon in the same parking lot we met a similarly aged hightop adventurewagen...I'm glad I got a Westfalia vanagon pop top.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 2,644

cowboy4x4

Explorer
Sheepdog..... did you raise the front of your van as well ? and if so how ? it actually looks higher than 4x2 E350

Gooseberry

Explorer
Jiminy does Death valley

The Snow was perfect to drive on going into Southpass. Looked like people had big issues trying to get out of Saline valley after being stuck for a week.

P3240270.jpg

The Bat pose

P3240282.jpg

If you look way down you will see Jiminy parked and me not going up Lippicont mine road. Its not bad just not solo without a good spotter.

P3250319.jpg

Teakettle junction

P3260325.jpg

more later

time to clean out Jiminy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater