Pictures of Expedition Motorcycles

Wonderland

Explorer
Bought this 505 XC-F and sold my XR650R. Not exactly a self-supporting adventure riding machine, but that's why I have a trailer I suppose. I freak'n love this bike. I've added a heavier flywheel, more powerful stator and I fab'd up a fan kit for it. Can't wait to get back to Moab with this much lighter bike:

3754173290_878d69297d.jpg

Nice!!!

I have one of those too. Instead of "Dual Sport" rides, we dub them "Cruel Sport". Very little pavement, a bunch of miles, dirt roads, technical single track, free riding, jumping, huge drops, etc. Make ya earn that beer at the end of the day.

Trail Tech does great work for stators and HID lights. I am thinking LEDs are the wave of the future though.

Adventurerider

Adventurer
my last build, BMW 1200ADV & my KTM 950ADV

Gone but not forgotten! BMW was a non ABS model, way better for real off road riding and the 950 had just about everything I could throw at it, and also take off.
At the moment building a new 950 ADV that may also be up for sale here real soon!
Cheers
ADVRider

Attachments

• BMW&KTM.jpg
    BMW&KTM.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

advnirvana

Observer
Here is my 2007 BMW R1200GS Adventure.
Pretty much stock.:bike_rider:

Andy
Ontario, Canada
2007 R1200GSA
1994 D90 NAS

check out my Alaska Trip
www.2wheelescape.com

Attachments

• DSCN0664sm.jpg
    DSCN0664sm.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Greg@RME

Adventurer
I had to give a double take. Could have sworn that was my bike for a second with the exxon valdez gas tank. lol

Here is my fat pig.

DRZ3.jpg

:D Nice bike! Yeah, that tank is a monster but I wouldn't have it any other way. Being able to ride 400+ miles and not think about getting fuel is very nice. Great for those trips to get away from it all.

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Hi, I'm new here...

Did a lot of traveling in Africa with my Yamaha Super Tenere.
Had to construct a 60 liter tank made of kevlar to cover 1.000km between gas stations.

Cheers

Attachments

• tenere.jpg
    tenere.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 134
  • tenere tank03.jpg
    tenere tank03.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 134
  • tenere tank09.jpg
    tenere tank09.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 97

Forum statistics