Portrait Shots (show us your best)

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Nice shot of Cindy but Little is looking a bit like a she wolf with her fur blowing back like that. :elkgrin:

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Nice photos guys. No aptitude on my part, but I still enjoy stopping by to look at the good ones. Thanks for posting them.

Lost Canadian

Expedition Leader
One last camping trip with friends to say so long to the summer.

Take one part campfire, one part watery cave, one part ukulele jamming, and one part swimming in our underwear, at 2 in the morning under a stary sky,...can someone say photo op! LOL
i-dDtgtGW-L.jpg

Tight squeeze.
i-3QHDDsd-L.jpg

i-xkBnkSs-L.jpg

i-x2dsjfd-L.jpg

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Great shots Trevor! looks like a very cool place to play. Although if that small watery crack is the entrance to the cave I may sit up on shore by the fire and wait for you. :Wow1:

I love the last photo! Well done.:victory:

Here's another portrait, this time of my 6 month old daughter. She has my ears and her momma's lovely eyes.

DSC6557-2-X2.jpg

Exposure Time:0.004s (1/250)
Aperture:f/2.5
ISO:320
Focal Length:50mm (75mm in 35mm)

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Joash, I LOVE the last one. However, I think some of the others would look great in vibrant Kodachrome color!

taco2go

Explorer
Thanks Nate- I'm still tentative with portraits - that last one was actually a diagreeable glare- till I showed him the picture and he laughed. :)
thought they would make more sense as a BW series-but I will post the colored up ones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk

Members online