Portrait Shots (show us your best)

I need to stop hosting pics on facebook to share here.... there is an apparent reduction in quality, but its convenient... (obviously I have them saved elsewhere too... but more difficult to access)

Anyway, here are a couple from this weekend.

902642_921467240721_221614639_o.jpg

21230_921467894411_2055933559_n.jpg

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
So my wife cornered me again...
Every year she comes up with a plan that ends with me doing her and my daughters portraits for mothers day.
So last Saturday was that day and here is a cpl of the shots from that shoot. Little heavy with the 3rd shot editing but I was going for a softer glamour glow look without making it turn white.
Mothers Day-5-Edit.jpgMothers Day-8-Edit.jpgMothers Day-27-Edit.jpgMothers Day-31-Edit.jpgMothers Day-34-Edit-Edit.jpg

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
I'd be very happy with those shots. Nice work

Thank you. It was quite the day for sure. dodging thunder storms and trying to stay a little dry. Found out really fast that the cheap OpTech rain cover does not like the Vert grip on a D7000

Here are a couple of throw backs from my archives... post processed them in LR4 last night just for the fun of it.

i-FGDp7J4-XL.jpg

Female acquaintance on a college trip to Costa Rica in 2007.

i-HGz6MB4-XL.jpg

14 year old deck hand motoring us out to a sail boat.

This has always been a favorite shot, too bad the scan of the print was so low res... this one was back when I was still developing my own B&W prints.

The little boy was fishing near Quepos, CR.

i-ccTDGG9.jpg

john101477

Photographer in the Wild
LOL , she can be pretty adamant when she wants to. being a bad weather day i was I bit less than thrilled but the images turned out well.
Some cool shots in there Ron and Scott

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Scott, nice work!
Pretty girl, waterfall, tropical location, oh yeah, it's all working. Post a link to the rest of that shoot :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3