Post favorite pics of your rig and trailer

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Hi Series1Rangie, thanks for your interest. It's not exactly ready to go with a push of a button, but it is pretty simple and efficient. I have to store the three shelf sections flat, inside the trailer on the carpeted floor, then all other gear goes on top. I'm in the sign business and the shelves are cutoff material from sign jobs. They are an aluminum/plastic/aluminum sandwich, 10mm thick, and weigh nearly nothing. The (six) shelf brackets are stored in a duffle bag inside the trailer as well. They are hinged square tube and fit into uni-strut brackets which are welded to the trailer frame. The brackets easily attach with a quarter twist of a knob. The shelves sit on the brackets with pins but can be secured with a nut as well. One person can roll out the awning, attach the shelves (counter top) and have running water in the sink in about 10 to 15 minutes, which is quicker than setting up my Costco tent I might add.

And just about everything about this trailer originated on this website. Talented folks here!

Nice 10-15 min sounds pretty good to me. It takes us that long to pull all the crap out of the back of the truck, let alone set it up. :) Recently got a Ben Hur trailler that I am starting to plan out. I might have to steal the unistrut idea. ;) along with plenty of other ideas on here.

Thanks,

Mike and Myles

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
One of my new favorites. :wings:

MG224123-L.jpg

Last edited:

teotwaki

Excelsior!
Eric (ETAV8R) took this shot on the Bodie trip while we were leaving our Wheeler Crest camp site in the Sierras
IMG_3659.jpg

coastsider

Adventurer
My AT Horizon in Owyhee Wilderness

From a recent trip.

IMG_0090.JPG

Camp on Juniper Mountain, Owyhee Idaho side.

IMG_0016.JPG

Camp at Owyhee river, Oregon side I think.

cwvandy

Adventurer
AT Trailer, '09 Tacoma in Death Valley, Spring 2011

I thought I would share a couple of shots of my '09 Tacoma and Adventure trailer in Death Valley this spring. Temperatures from 10-90 degrees depending on altitude. Perfect!
Thanks everyone for sharing your photos.

Attachments

• DSC_0227b.jpg
    DSC_0227b.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 205
  • DSC_0244b.jpg
    DSC_0244b.jpg
    385.8 KB · Views: 196

nguyet16

Hi everyone!!! a few pics of my rig and trailer. Pic. heavy

Hi everyone,I've been lurking here for quite awhile,but do not post much,most of the time I have found my answers and ideas through reading all the threads on this awesome site.Thank You All!!! The trailer is originally a chuck wagon type rig,I found it on craigslist.I gutted the trailer and put in rv windows,foam insulations,cable wiring for satellite among other things.These are a few of my pics from my adventures through Grand Canyon,Sequoia National Forest,Death Valley,California coast,Colorado...:1888fbbd:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 233
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 146
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 155
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 168
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 146
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 142
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 140

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Hi everyone,I've been lurking here for quite awhile,but do not post much,most of the time I have found my answers and ideas through reading all the threads on this awesome site.Thank You All!!! The trailer is originally a chuck wagon type rig,I found it on craigslist.I gutted the trailer and put in rv windows,foam insulations,cable wiring for satellite among other things.These are a few of my pics from my adventures through Grand Canyon,Sequoia National Forest,Death Valley,California coast,Colorado...:1888fbbd:
Awesome photos. Thanks for sharing. Nice setup too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven