Post Pics of your Defender

nickw

Adventurer
Oilworker said:
Not yet, just trying hard...We didn´t make it beyond the Prologue of this years Dresden-Breslau Rallye and I am not competing in this years Transsyberia Rallye, only a 90 that I helped set up and build for this event.

But next year will be a fun year again, especially if I manage to build that 130 I have been planning on for quite a while already. May then even come and visit you guys in Canada :)

Cheers,

Robert

Nice rig, are those 235/85R16's your running on your 110?

It looks like one of the pics shows a Mog, was that a support vehicle or a competitor?

Maryland 110

Adventurer
A couple of shots of my 83 110

The first shot is Uwarrie Natl. Forest in Nc. the truck is pivoting on its right side rock slider on a bolder.

2-4 are shots from June 20-21 ROAV Summer Rally in Virginia. The truck is stuck/frame hung between two islands in the James River

Last edited:

overlander

Expedition Leader
Oilworker said:
Here are a few images of my "Rhino Lady" a 1996 110 SW 300Tdi with some minor improvements (e.g. large intercooler, Proflex suspension, SD Full External, Sparco Pro 2000 Seats,....)

That mongolia shot is worthy of a cover photo shot for next years Expo Calendar!!!

Maryland 110

Adventurer
Daniel,
The KM2's are the best tires I have ever owned in 30 yrs of rover ownership.
Have about 5k on them so far and have a good shale slice in one but it doesn't seem to have compromised the tire. They self clean realy well and grab rocks really well.
Thats the truck thats using the guage you sent me.

ox4mag

Explorer
nosivad_bor said:
Amazing Shot! This thread has a little defender envy brewing. I guess I need to go ride in one again to remember why I don't want one after all :D

Rob

No kidding! Beautiful photos though, always make me drool when I view this thread...

aricea

This is pretty dull compared to the great action shots others have posted, but here's my 110 sunning herself on the beach in Jacksonville this past spring:

Salamanquesa

Oz Defender

Hi All,
This is my beloved 110 TDi on vacation at Fitzgerald River National park in remote Western Australia. Looking a bit tame, I know, but he runs on a conversion of diesel/gas which gives it a bit of humph..... (The WA government sponsored the conversion with $AU3000).
C'mon ozzies, where's your bush pics?
XXX J.

revor

Explorer
110 Fun

Okay I've been aprehensive to post more driveway pics so I had to wait to capture my truck having fun with his friends and family.
(mines the Red one ;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal