Oman4x4

Laurie Bridger
Updated picture:

P4251586.jpg

ARB makes some top-notch stuff :)

Brett M

Adventurer
madizell said:
Not a TJ, but a progenitor of the species, my CJ-7 has a range of approximately 504 miles without the use of jerry cans.

Uh, how are you getting that mileage out of a vehicle that is at the least, 22 years old? Which motor, trans, axle ratio and tire size? From what I've seen as well you either get a a 15 or 20 gallon tank on those, which one on yours?

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Where did you get those nerf bars for the sides? I like the protection that adds, and I think my kids would like them for scrambling in and out over the sides of the back as well.

Trail Monkey said:

nwoods

Expedition Leader
I have some off roading shots, but haven't processed them yet. Here is a new twist on the typical driveway shot:

Rubicon_02-800.jpg

2005 Ruby LJ on 35" with Hansen bumpers and tire carrier on a 4" Currie lift, and yes, it's all Hers.

Rubicon_03-800.jpg

Rubicon_hood_sunset-800.jpg

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
nwoods said:
Where did you get those nerf bars for the sides? I like the protection that adds, and I think my kids would like them for scrambling in and out over the sides of the back as well.

those are from rokmen.com very high quality stuff.

Jay S.

Observer
Very sorry for the driveway picture......
1998 XJ Limited, 4.56s, Detroit in rear 44, ARB bullbar & roofrack, M101CDN trailer on 33x9.50s.

Zeero

Adventurer
Beowulf said:

Bloody fantastic mate.

This what a good Expedition LJ should be set up like.....this is fantastic base setup....now storage solutions etc etc....and you're laughing.

What a great start, DONT CHANGE ANYTHING! :victory:

jolivergraham

Modified for Having Fun!

Here's mine, most recently from this weekend Weelin in Crivitz
I've never been on a long overland trip, but I can imagine it would be a great adventure when the thrill of swamping my Rubicon passes...

Frozen:
n2800274_32579431_9320.jpg

Swamped:
792524-R1-028-12A_014.jpg

Flopped:
792524-R1-016-6A_008.jpg

It was a good weekend, but I'm looking to keep the Rubi shiny side up, from now on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gotfuzz