Post Pic's of your Jeep

HelaJames

Observer
What lift are you running?

What lift are you running? Stock tires? How do you like it? Pros and cons?

T
Looking in to a similar setup

Thanks,

Jim

Hello all! First post!!!
2012 JKUSport.
2.5" Coil Lift/RC Dual sterring stabilizers/IPF/AEV Front Bumper/JKS Quick discos/

What lift are you running? Stock wheels? Looking in to a similar setup pros cons?

Tanks for your time

Jim

4F4A7DC3-FB16-4605-85BB-846B1FBF038C-271-0000000ED9917228.jpg

ED80200E-D3BA-4F34-8032-CA1853EA59A6-271-0000000EEA26E906.jpg

F4323902-7D46-49D1-AE7D-7B85241F2260-271-0000000F32809E36.jpg

B6685FEF-CD1F-49B8-8D5B-58F2D15E9D9D-271-0000000F502291BC.jpg

JKBANDIT55

What lift are you running? Stock tires? How do you like it? Pros and cons?

T
Looking in to a similar setup

Thanks,

Jim

I am Running the Rough Country 2.5" coil lift with stock 17" moabs and stock Rubicon 32" GY MTs.

I love the lift, it was a little nose high at first but settle nice and level. I netted about 3" total. I am more than happy with this lift, the price was right and it handles well and gets great flex. Its a good height to not need all the other components when lifting(drive shafts, ext brake lines,track bar,ect...)
Pros- Great price/Performs well on and off road/ fits up to 37s with flat fenders.
Cons- The shocks are already sqeeky and from left has a small leak. I am upgrading to bielstins.

The wheels I am going to keep, they are light and hold up just fine. I plati dipped them black and am very happy with them. The tires are ok. They are horrible in light snow and for most of the trails here in CO they will get you through alot. Although I am upgrading to 35" Duratracs next week.
pros- great in mud and slick rock/ good gas milage compared to bigger tires most get with a 2.5-3.5" lift.
Cons- they wear uneven/ a little too small for my liking/ provide less clearance for the axle/ bad in snow/

itchyrichy

I love this site! So much info on here and the pictures are awesome. Here is my Jeep. It is an '83 CJ7 with 33x12.50 Goodyear MTR's. The engine is a 258 with Clifford intake and a Holley 4 barrel carb and headers. It has a T-176 transmission and twin sticked Dana 300. I hope to build it be as reliable as possible. I do moderate trail riding and use the Jeep for hunting and backwoods camping. Oh yea, it is affectionately called the Infidel.fall jeep.jpglabor day 013.jpg

67jeepster

And at the other end of Jeeping... she only managed to get stuck once (on the beach Pyramid Lake Nv.)
I was with my parents when we bought it new from the factory in 68 it's a 67 concept Jeepster has a couple different things on it from the factory. And no it won't be lifted..ever LOL. Just thought I would give some of you a flashback. We took it all over the place when we lived in Reno 69-70 the only difference was one size up bias ply snow tires. Never was into bouncing off boulders..that why it still has rockers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.1 KB · Views: 19
And at the other end of Jeeping... she only managed to get stuck once (on the beach Pyramid Lake Nv.)
I was with my parents when we bought it new from the factory in 68 it's a 67 concept Jeepster has a couple different things on it from the factory. And no it won't be lifted..ever LOL. Just thought I would give some of you a flashback. We took it all over the place when we lived in Reno 69-70 the only difference was one size up bias ply snow tires. Never was into bouncing off boulders..that why it still has rockers.

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the history too.

mwaltd

Observer
Very jealous of that MJ, thats exactly how I'd build one up if I could.

Itd be a simple build, spring over in the rear, 5.5" lift up front, arb, 8k winch, 35s, and hack about a foot off the bed :ylsmoke:

But she may be on her way out to finish my cj5/6 project next year. heres crappy MS paint rendering of the end result of my cj5

fsdgvr.jpg

\\'anderer

Adventurer
Picked up my 09 JK a month ago, did some minor things, just going to drive it for a little while before any major modifications (famous last words,lol)

IMG_0309.jpg

jeepdreamer

Expedition Leader

Holy Buckets of drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We demand a thread! lol! That is amazing sir! Me jealous. :)

HelaJames

Observer
Cool, thanks for the info, I have 60,000 on stock stuff and want to keep the stock wheels and tires but get the suspension to perform a little better.

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues