Post Pic's of your Jeep

AsltPnr54

How do you like the Nittos? Considered those, but was concerned about daily driving.

Love the Mud Grapplers. They look awesome and perform well in mud oddly enough. Street manners are good but they are noticeably loud which I like. Not as good on the ice as I would have hoped and only ok in deep snow. I may look for a winter set of ATs but the Nittos are there for the summer.

MCObray

Explorer
Photo courtesy of Doug Pifer.
6711498591_4c2b8b97a9_b.jpg

Bubblegoose1

@PNWINFERNOPRO
Love the Mud Grapplers. They look awesome and perform well in mud oddly enough. Street manners are good but they are noticeably loud which I like. Not as good on the ice as I would have hoped and only ok in deep snow. I may look for a winter set of ATs but the Nittos are there for the summer.

Thanks for the info.

jds0912

Adventurer
At what is left of the test coarse for the jeep. Fort Holabird, Baltimore Md.
View attachment 81435
View attachment 81436
View attachment 81437
View attachment 81438

Hey there, cool willys! I saw one at Sheetz in Fredneck monday that was pretty cool, had a front hitch thingy and a wooden cab with no roof (30 degree weather!). Anyhow, I live in Mt. Vernon and have never heard of Fort Holabird? I assume its in Dundalk somewhere among that industrial wasteland? If you got any more details let me know, I'd like to check it out! Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh00333