Post Pic's of your Jeep

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Couple recent adventures.

Setting up on Cape Lookout National Seashore.

20150430_191616_zps8jpomjlf.jpg

Richland Rd outside Blowing Rock, NC.

20150629_130927_zps28s2rixq.jpg

DailyJeep

Adventurer
Very scenic. Is Richland Road an actual road??

A fellow ExPo member who is law enforcement says it's technically a state unimproved road. So to my knowledge, it is. A ton of signage from property owners off the beginning of the road would like you to think otherwise though.

Espo78

Adventurer
I really wish I could setup camp on a beach near here with my Jeep. Every beach I know of though doesn't allow camping or vehicles after dark. :(

PCO6

Adventurer
Here's my daily driver TJ ...
picture.php

... and my XJ which I am currently doing metal work on (floors, sills, etc.) ...
picture.php

KelticXJ

My buddy and I messed around a bit yesterday. Nothing too crazy, we were more focused on finding a suitable shooting spot. Also, I threw on a winch and Napier flares today. More pics of that stuff soon.

iluv83vettes

Adventurer
They are just the generic Yakima Q Towers that can be used on most cars. They mount to the roof/drip rails. The factory tracks are not used, so it is not an OEM piece but rather a complete replacement.

http://www.yakima.com/shop/rack-systems/naked-roof

I use the 1A model on my XJ. I bought a set of 4 off craigslist or ebay or something. The rubber stuff was worn through so I called Yakima and they sent me some replacements. Then I ran my mountain bike into my carport and broke a mount so I got another set off craigslist or ebay or something. Now I have spare parts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk