Post Pic's of your Jeep

Simann

Just picked up this 2015 Altitude edition the other week. Don't need a Rubi (can add an eaton e-locker later), but this had leather, heated seats and some other nice add-on's. Will be slowly adding some AEV parts to it in the next year. My local Jeep dealer is an AEV authorized dealer and sells complete AEV packages (had a few on the lot, very impressive).

Meet Mr. Yeti.

IMG_3127.JPGIMG_3122.jpgIMG_3130.JPGIMG_3224.jpg

WKexpedition

Built, not bought!
Recent pic from last weekend.

9412C2F3-03C0-41FF-BECC-15F3C3924105.jpg

Zeiderman

Adventurer
Lumpskie, I just saw your Jeep (sort of) at Cruisin' the Coast, (1) owner, all stock, original with original window sticker. In 1988 it sold for just over $27,000 OTD. This thing was immaculate, not a spec of rust or stain, frame had beautiful under coating and clean as a whistle. I'll try and get some pics later this week.

jpat30

Adventurer
A couple of poser pics from last weekend's Wayalife run at Hidden Falls in TX. Good friends and good wheeling...
Hidden Falls 2015.jpg Hidden Falls 2015-2.jpg

IPA

Observer
My new 2015, the day I brought it home:

2015 JKUR.jpg

And today, the first day it's been nice enough to have the top off:
Jeep top off.jpg

IndyRubicon

Globetrotter
Nice...I have a 2015 Tank JKUR as well. I've yet to go topless, but did remove the freedom top sections for a while. Yours looks great! Take your doors off and post those pix so I'll know what that looks like in the Tank color as well. hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Supreet.dhaliwal