Post Pic's of your Jeep

AllxHeart

Been lurking this forum for a while now and just now joined. There are some great rigs on here!

Rubicon is my old jeep. I took it mudding and beat the heck out of it! It's been all over England and Scotland! Decided that expeditions were more my thing so I sold it and bought my 82 CJ8!

afd.JPG
207722_10150148617015780_506850779_6940466_1904945_n.jpg

WareAmI

Traded in the Subaru for a JK for the fiance.

2010 JK Wrangler Unlimited Islander edition

jk.jpg

And one with my TJ.

tjjk.jpg

Automatic, Rubicon wheels and tires were part of the package, as well as "Tiki Bob" on the hood and embroided into the seats (thought it was pretty lame at first, but now I love it). I was happy to see the JK came with a Dana 44 rear axle and a Mopar intake on it. 4,000 miles on the odometer so far. I love it.

mdnky

-- -.. -. -.- -.--
Just brought home...
web.jpg

New shoes (BFG KM2s, 255/85-16 on 16x7 stock steel rims, stock suspension)
web.jpg

web.jpg

Shrockworks winch bumper & Hella lights
web.jpg

New rims (ProComp 7069s, 16x8 4" backspace [4" more track now])
web.jpg

Flat Fenders (still on stock suspension, now has room for 35s)
web.jpg

Radios (Clarion HU w/GPS & Cobra CB)
web.jpg

zerogspacecow

Here's a couple pics of my '98 Cherokee Classic (3" lift, 31" tires).

IMG_20110411_124618.jpg

Bought it Thursday, had it stuck in a puddle by Friday...

IMG_20110408_192725.jpg

(The other side was deeper, water in the cabin. I'm still trying to figure out how to get the smell out of the carpet, lol).

AeroSynch

Adventurer
Unfortunately, you have to remove the carpet and let it dry. Same thing happened to my XJ, but I threw away the nasty carpet. Need to buy a cleaner one from a junkyard and replace it. Too much noise and heat haha.

catfish

My two favorite Photos.

This ones my desktop now.
IMG_0227.JPG

I crossed that creek three times. Mostly ferrying the wife across and gave her the camera and said get a picture. She done good.
IMG_0259.JPG

One more from our snow fall this winter.
IMG_0170.JPG

alexfm

Explorer
Updated Picture:

So is did all the dust cost extra? That XJ reaks of awesome. Gotta love the beauty of simplicity and this thing proves it.[/quote]

Thanks! :sombrero: Im tryin to keep my build simple.
And the dust didnt cost me anything, aside from the electricity I need to vaccum like 3 pounds of dust outta the interior. :Wow1:
We had some ridiculously high winds the last few weeks, and it kicks up a ton of dust. :snorkel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman