Post pictures of your Land Rover.

getlost4x4

Expedition Leader
Went out and played with mine for a couple hours. Had so much fun I didn't take to many photos. Only carnange was a broken fog light. its okay, i'm going to build a winch bumper for the front anyway.

DSCF0103-1024x722.jpg

DSCF0098-1024x761.jpg

DSCF0096-1024x751.jpg

DSCF0095-1024x595.jpg

Last edited:

stevenr

Observer
I am about a year behind on this thread, but I have to make some comments to some of these posts.

Here's the first:

Here's some pics of my 109" SIIa. We had a nice weekend greenlaning and camping here in the the Neherlands. I couldn't resist a nice soft,saturated, muddy clay patch and ofcourse I got very stuck..

It was a very nice weekend!

img5488.jpg

Are you serious?! How long did those pants stay white?

stevenr

Observer
did you buy this from Scott Goforth out of Shelby North Carolina?

Here's my "new to me" D90. We've not taken in out wheeling yet (I know it's a shame), but will as soon as we sort it out. This pic was taken on the long drive back to Texas from North Carolina.

img1312l.jpg

stevenr

Observer
Another reason to switch to 16" rims is affordability. Price a comparable sized 18" tire and a 16" tire. There is a substantial difference. Better pricing is a 15" rimmed tire, but not sure if there is a rim option for the 5 on 120 pattern.

stevenr

Observer
Ok... Now that I've read 100 pages; I'll post a pic of my truck since it has been a while. However, my truck has not changed in at least 5 years though... And it is definitely not an expedition truck.

Daniel_Pic.jpg

Adrift

Observer
Ok... Now that I've read 100 pages; I'll post a pic of my truck since it has been a while. However, my truck has not changed in at least 5 years though... And it is definitely not an expedition truck.

Specs please?

Love the paint job, was gonna do something similar to my FJ40, though now I have a Disco...

*edit* nevermind, I think I found most by searching your old posts... unless there have been changes

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven