Post pictures of your Land Rover.

jerdog53

Explorer
Man, I just joined this site because I'm looking into an "Adventure" vehicle and need to do research. I have mostly been adventuring by myself on my Yamaha Super Tenere and have been all over the country. I have done Alaska all the way to Prudhoe Bay. Now I would like to do it with my wife and thus joined Expedition Portal.
I have been looking at the LR3 and now this thread is making me really want to go out and buy one.

This is a beauty, the more I look into the LR3 the more I fall in love :drool:

Nothing wrong with your Super ten either!! Welcome to the forum George!

WheresGeorgeadv

Nothing wrong with your Super ten either!! Welcome to the forum George!

Thanks. Do you take either of your toys off road? Message me a link if you have posts with pics :bike_rider:

I have been looking at Toyotas, Land Cruisers, Jeeps, even the new Renegade but I'm liking more and more the LR3.
This year's vacations are already accounted for and do not involve a car so I won't need a new vehicle until towards the end of the year. My question is, should I save a little more and get a newer LR4, the cheapest I can find are 2010's and in the mid $20's??

oh, the researching is killing me, all I see is LR's having fun in all kinds of terrain :drool:

ntan

Adventurer
IMG_20160204_084631_1.jpg

TigerDan

Observer
Nick, when I got the email notification that you'd posted a new pic, I thought it was going to be the one of the RRC you texted me yesterday...!

nathanwind

Observer
Couple shots of the current fleet:
1994 NAS 90c.jpg 1994 NAS 90a.JPG

1988 ROW 127a.jpg 1988 ROW 127.jpg

And one of some of the priors (LR3 has moved to the wife, SIIA is awaiting time for a frame swap, and the 110 went back to the prior owner):
=ROVERS.jpg

Manimal

This was taken near the summit of Triangulation Point, Tillamook, Oregon recently. Only 6 out of 16 trucks made it up to the summit.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455254259.149376.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nowhereman