Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

cnutco

Adventurer
harunyny.jpg

Thanks to another photog, I was able to pose with my Montero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FullMonte

Adventurer
harunyny.jpg

Thanks to another photog, I was able to pose with my Montero.

Looks friggin awesome cnutco! I love seeing gen 3 Mods!

This pic was right after I got my 2 inch OME lift kit and rear bumper guard placed. I still have stock Michellen LTX's the dealership had on. Not changing the tires yet, since they still have a lot more miles to go and plus, I heard they have good ratings on mud, sand, snow, and off road travel.

I haven't done the exact height measurement before and after the kit install, but looking at the tire wells.. man I'm impressed!

Getting an alignment now and I'm off to an solo expo tomorrow! (granted, the roads are open)20140319_135306.jpg20140319_135245.jpg

Michael Brown

You followed me, so now we're both lost
Looks friggin awesome cnutco! I love seeing gen 3 Mods!

This pic was right after I got my 2 inch OME lift kit and rear bumper guard placed. I still have stock Michellen LTX's the dealership had on. Not changing the tires yet, since they still have a lot more miles to go and plus, I heard they have good ratings on mud, sand, snow, and off road travel.

I haven't done the exact height measurement before and after the kit install, but looking at the tire wells.. man I'm impressed!

Getting an alignment now and I'm off to an solo expo tomorrow! (granted, the roads are open)

Where did you find that rear bumper guard, or did you make it?

Monstero

Adventurer
Realistically that guard isnt going to do a ton as far as keeping the bumping protected from underneath. I know it mounts to the two hitch mounts but if you are coming down off a ledge or a dune then the rear is going to hit the bumper and rip off imo. I would rather go without it and than inflict more damage or rip that AND the bumper off. Kinda like all those bush guards really arent that sturdy...just for aesthetics. A guy on the Pajero Auz forum built an actual skid plate that utilized those mounting points and was way more functional for that purpose....Just my .02

FullMonte

Adventurer
Realistically that guard isnt going to do a ton as far as keeping the bumping protected from underneath. I know it mounts to the two hitch mounts but if you are coming down off a ledge or a dune then the rear is going to hit the bumper and rip off imo. I would rather go without it and than inflict more damage or rip that AND the bumper off. Kinda like all those bush guards really arent that sturdy...just for aesthetics. A guy on the Pajero Auz forum built an actual skid plate that utilized those mounting points and was way more functional for that purpose....Just my .02

Your prolly right Monstero, but it gives me some piece of mind...that I could go off a bump or two without it hitting my plastic bumper first.

That's what happened to my 03 Monte and I never got around to fixing so there was this ugly indent on it for years..

Attachments

• 20140320_191452.jpg
    20140320_191452.jpg
    518 KB · Views: 45
  • 20140320_191549.jpg
    20140320_191549.jpg
    522.3 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

FullMonte

Adventurer
Well, all the roads were closed today, so I went to a local OHV area, called Carnegie OHV. It's an ok place for SUVs but best for motorcross.

I actually had a better time than I expected! My wife actually came with me. She actually became my spotter..:) and took these lovely pics!
cropmonterorearcarn.jpgIMG_0976.jpg

Attachments

• resized.jpg
    resized.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 44

magoh76

Adventurer
This weekend was the annual Big Meats Run in Disney, OK. It's a rock crawler event with thousands of people attending. Took my son out to watch the madness on Saturday. Didn't see a single other Mitsubishi.

uploadfromtaptalk1395629295854.jpg

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

gaston7

Observer
Couple pics from Big Bear huntin trip. Nothin crazy but super fun for first time engaging 4 wheel drive in her. Had a blast and handled great!
umyzu9ap.jpg
je2e5uhy.jpg
arujy5a9.jpg
ezepy3u3.jpg

Building the "J-MOOSE" roof rack this weekend. Already mounted the yakima crossbars. ATV rack got here today. Ill post the progress on the "Homemade Rack" thread.
beqygada.jpg
3ubabazu.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3