Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

scrubber3

Not really here
The Gen4 is a great vehicle, especially the latest NT model with the current diesel. Then again I'm biased having a SWB one myself.

Yeah, I've seen pics of yours and it's a sweet ride! Wouldn't mind a little advice on the dual battery set up you have.

Last edited:

irsa76

I'm sure it's a 2nd gen Pajero/Montero from the shape of the rear body and also the shape of the front fender.

Would love to know the story behind that pic! :D
Yep. 2nd gen Pajero. As for the story, looks like an Australian registration label on the bottom LH corner of the windscreen. Can't pick exactly where it is, hazard a guess Fraser Island since this scene is VERY common there. People buy 4wds and think they will go anywhere. Drive along soft sand, or park near the waterline. They get bogged or the tide comes in and the car winds up going under. And some insureance companies then say "sorry no coverage"!:Wow1:

apsilon

Observer
Yeah, I've seen pics of yours and it's a sweet ride! Wouldn't mide a lil advice on the dual battery set up you have.

Not much to it really. I used an ARB dual battery tray for that model, a Redarc smart battery isolator (www.redarc.com.au), an Odyssey battery and made up my own cables to suit.

Quick pic from the trip I just got back from.

expo.jpg

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Not much to it really. I used an ARB dual battery tray for that model, a Redarc smart battery isolator (www.redarc.com.au), an Odyssey battery and made up my own cables to suit.

Quick pic from the trip I just got back from.

expo.jpg

Sure would be sweet to see more pictures of your Pajero in its element ;)

Also, could you elaborate more on the ARB battery tray (we don't have these here, but it would be cool to get one).

Where exactly does it mount? Do you have to relocate much to get it to fit?

apsilon

Observer
I'll post some more pics as soon as I sort an issue with my host.

As for the tray ARB makes a variety of dual battery trays for vehicles here, not sure if they're sold in other markets, possibly not as there may be difference between RH and LH drive. In the case of the one I got it fits the NP, NS and NT. Replaces the OEM plastic tray so uses the same 3 bolts there and then 2 existing bolts on the firewall. Also includes a bracket to move the fuel filter over by 1/4"

EDIT: OK, host's sorted so couple more pics from my last trip:

pajero10.jpg

pajero04.jpg

pajero11.jpg

Last edited:
gorman3.jpg

Don't have it anymore, financial hardship forced me to part with it but I will have another!!!

that is seriously on of the most unique and awesome bumpers i have seen on a an vehicle! it would look even better on a square body like a jeep xj.

do you have more pics/info of it?

Tinman

042-1-1.jpg

I just picked this one up a week ago. Plenty of plans for it, but no money. Such is life. Definitely need to do something about that bumper

firstgenmonty

I have a first gen montero with 240,000 on it thats still going strong. Its a lwb model with the 3.0 v6 I did have the head gestates replaced at around 200,000 but thats the only real work done. I'm working on fitting it out for more expo travel. Its been around already though. Its been down the length of baja its been as far as you can go in alaska, its been just about every where in the states and I want to get it out of the country for some more exploring! This truck has never left me along side the road. never been towed or winched. I will NEVER get rid of this truck. Best truck in the world.

Here are a few shots I don't have any "hardcore off road" shots though...

ps. this is my first post forgive for me for my mistakes.

pics here: http://bradleystucko.tumblr.com/post/346338171

day42

Observer
Been hanging out and lurking for a long time. I had a '90 LWB Montero and loved it, but sold it due to lack of funds and needing valve guide seals (wouldn't pass inspection either, for the same reason). Trying to do some research on my next vehicle, and stumbled upon this area here. Brings back memories. Here are some pics on my old Monty:

Attachments

• Montero1.jpg
    Montero1.jpg
    476.1 KB · Views: 99
  • Montero7a.jpg
    Montero7a.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 126
  • Montero3.jpg
    Montero3.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 98

Maxi

Couple from way up north....

Hi all. Here are some pics of gen 2's and a gen 3 from up here in Iceland. Now up here we tend to deal with extremes....so why not the 4x4's too.........:smiley_drive:

These are 38's and 44's.

Attachments

• Mynd0120.jpg
    Mynd0120.jpg
    235.2 KB · Views: 240
  • 4x4-show-iceland-2008-884.jpg
    4x4-show-iceland-2008-884.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 306
  • kps03080748.jpg
    kps03080748.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 251

tdesanto

Expedition Leader
Hi all. Here are some pics of gen 2's and a gen 3 from up here in Iceland. Now up here we tend to deal with extremes....so why not the 4x4's too.........:smiley_drive:

These are 38's and 44's.

What gears are used in both the gen II and gen III trucks when using such large tires?

I'm using 4.9:1 for only 33" tires.

Are there higher ratios available to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater