Random RIG Shots

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Last weekend's "Vegas to Reno" race, the new Hula Girl made it the whole way. Her predecessor abandoned her post somewhere near Barstow. Must not have liked the grit......
IMG_0762-1.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Last weekend's "Vegas to Reno" race, the new Hula Girl made it the whole way. Her predecessor abandoned her post somewhere near Barstow. Must not have liked the grit......
IMG_0762-1.jpg

LOL! I was wondering why i saw so many trailered buggies on the I-15.

idaxj97

Adventurer
I think its time for a snorkel. This is a pic of my xj crossing a creek trying to find some old mining sites around Silver City, Idaho.

creekcrossing.jpg

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
I think its time for a snorkel. This is a pic of my xj crossing a creek trying to find some old mining sites around Silver City, Idaho.

creekcrossing.jpg

WOW:Wow1: I cant believe that amount of water didnt pull or turn you side ways. XJ's arent that heavy!!

Something tells me you deserve a snorkel after that crossing

S

Scenic WonderRunner

My new favorite Scenic mtn. spot in SoCal.

We can do a trip sometime.

2009_0730SoCalSecretSunset0003.jpg

2009_0730SoCalSecretSunset0006-1.jpg

2009_0730SoCalSecretSunset0012.jpg

KMET

Adventurer
When did you get rid of the Bighorn Maxxies? Did they last very long?

not sure, they didnt last long, after them i was running 35" MT's.... with stock 3.73, that lasted about a month or two, lol (sold them to a friend on MJR all 5 for 500)

I really like the 285's... I can drive in the fast lane again :smiley_drive:

did you notice my half doors!!! finally had them painted a few weeks back, had'em in my garage a good year, also got new uppers for them last week.

am thinking of getting "Body Armor" tire carrier, dont know if you remember the carrier i had, WOW what POS...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3