Random shots

DaktariEd said:
asia_0021.jpg

Stop that now, you're are making me jealous.

cowboy4x4

Explorer
Hey flyingwen were you sleep driving ?.....:hehe: I see your passenger left you high and dry as well :oops: looks like that could have been a bad one

cshontz

Supporting Sponsor
The river is high and muddy from a recent rain.

2237871362_023bb2ca42_b.jpg

Me hamming it up. Camera propped on a stick. GPS for geotagging.

2237970090_018a0c2890_b.jpg

FlyingWen

Explorer
cowboy4x4 said:
Hey flyingwen were you sleep driving ?.....:hehe: I see your passenger left you high and dry as well :oops: looks like that could have been a bad one

I WISH I had been sleeping or unconscious! Actually no, scratch that... I wish I had been wearing diapers!

S

Scenic WonderRunner

News Flash.................!!

New Company Avatar Located.......................!!!

2008_0205SanDiegoSnowDay0195.jpg

When I saw this......just who do you think I thought of?

Found at the old soda fountain in Julian, CA.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Random Avatar............

In 2004........when I first bought the SWR.........and my son was just 13. And Before I even knew there could ever be an ExPo....or where I could even post my trips online............I asked my son to make me an "Avatar".

I wanted to include him in all of this. I barely even knew what an avatar was.

Stephen had been on a few trails with me. And even a long trip up north to Idaho and everything inbetween.

I turned Stephen loose........and he came up with this.

Mark.jpg

That's supposed to be Texas (he said) for some unknown reason on the bottom right........hehe ...Hey! Don't mess with Texas!

See the K as a pokey head arizona catus (my young daughter used to call them that!) How Kewl is that>?!!!

Grandma had just gotten Stephen his brand new Gateway computer....and this was all so new for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk