Random Snow Rig Pics

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

cmilleraz

Thiokol sunset

DSCF2026-1.jpg

craig

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I like that one. It sure does invoke that I'm at the edge of the earth adventurer feeling. Very nice. Have a 1600x1200 somewhere. I'd like to use that as a wallpaper for a bit. :)

craig

What a great trip. Do you have a trip thread somewhere? I'd love to learn more about why you were there, but don't want to hijack this thread.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Thank you God..........for Random Snow Rig Pics........

.........and Dragon!

Dragon said:
Is everybody ready for winter?

76456881bp1.jpg

I would love to make it up to Duck Creek Village this winter for some serious snowmobiling!:REOutIceFishing:

Who wants to go>?!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

craig

craig said:
Miscellaneous photos, some taken by me, others taken by guys in our group.

What happened to all the photos in my post?

mrwizard

Adventurer
maybe we should start a 2008 snow picture page??

a lot of the links have expired with people deleting or moving the pictures off of their picture host sites. for what its worth, here is a snow pic to get things rolling again...

11.jpg

4.jpg

Jeeps007.jpg

S

Scenic WonderRunner

craig said:
What happened to all the photos in my post?

Please try again Craig.

You must have had an ......."Internet White Out".........!:REOutIceFishing:

craig

Scenic WonderRunner said:
Please try again Craig.

You must have had an ......."Internet White Out".........!:REOutIceFishing:

I didn't catalog all the posts with missing photos, but in my post (#93), and Nate's post (#100), the photos that were originally attached seem to be missing. I've tried with both Internet Explorer and Firefox.

I also haven't been able to attach photos to new posts for the past several months (embedding a photo that is hosted elsewhere works fine of course). Perhaps the two are related?

This thread is too good to hijack any more than I already have. Perhaps we can move this conversation to PM?

Thanks for the help,
Craig

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Several attachments were temporarily lost Craig, when the attachment manager's issues were being worked out.

The latest is they are not lost, just unavailable at the moment. Scott & others will hopefully work this out when they return from SEMA.

- KC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__