Random Snow Rig Pics

• Thread starter Scenic WonderRunner
  • Start date

sami

Explorer
My first 4x4 ~ winter of 2003ish SLC Ut

DSC01061.jpg

DSC01060.jpg

Paul R, myself, and some others out near Black Rock Canyon UT.. last weekend.. Got home at 5am :)

100_2910.jpg

100_2931.jpg

100_2951.jpg

Zorro

Adventurer
Not much in terms of action, driveway shots I'm afraid ... too much snow around here to really go out and play unless you have a behemoth of a truck.

picture001oy6.jpg

picture002ip5.jpg

motomech

Adventurer
Ding Ding Ding:jumping: :luxhello:

You are correct sir, That's FR300 we played in the snow there and found another truck stuck down the road i decided to turn around to back up to him and got stuck myself!There was a good solid three feet of snow!

Here are the wife and kids.

S

Scenic WonderRunner

Richie said:

Richie! ...thanks for sharing and welcome to Expo!

Dango! ....where the heck was that>?!! That's heavy snow....dude!

Dave! We need to hear more about your Grand Canyon Adventure! minus--*17 or whatever must have been nuts! I bet you even had to keep the dog warm! Tell us more! I don't think many here can claim they have camped in such low temps! You animal!:beer: ....hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

98dango

Expedition Leader
Scenic WonderRunner said:
Richie! ...thanks for sharing and welcome to Expo!

Dango! ....where the heck was that>?!! That's heavy snow....dude!

Dave! We need to hear more about your Grand Canyon Adventure! minus--*37 or whatever must have been nuts! I bet you even had to keep the dog warm! Tell us more! I don't think many here can claim they have camped in such low temps! You animal!:beer: ....hehe

That would be green Mtn on the oregon coast that picture is about a 30 min drive from the ocean

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__