Ridiculous descriptions from sellers

billiebob

Perhaps the mods here have finally gotten realistic and dropped their helicopter parenting. Last time I made a crack about a wench on a vehicle my post was deleted, and it wasn't as risque (not that this is) as this. Points for consistency at least there, mods......:rolleyes:
We should run a lottery for how long this one lasts.

pith helmet

Perhaps the mods here have finally gotten realistic and dropped their helicopter parenting. Last time I made a crack about a wench on a vehicle my post was deleted, and it wasn't as risque (not that this is) as this. Points for consistency at least there, mods......:rolleyes:
They have definitely lightened up a touch.

billiebob

yep kudos to the mods for realizing most us are adults

shes a gorgeous girl, dressed better than most hollywood actresses, hate to tell her she is dressed indecently, looks like everyday beach attire

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I never liked those Obama computer assassination chips.

It is a well known fact, supported by a plethora of anecdotes, that the Federal Government has long hated the Louisiana Vegan Monks, thus their fear of computer chip assasination.

On the bright side, with that fundraiser receipt, and a VERY high tolerance for IRS risk (computer chip assasination?) the tax savings on your $85k might bring this thing down to just 2x actual value!

BajahaMontana

Don't know why It's called a MONSTER RIG, being a regular American made truck, not a lmtv or unimog....MAN CAT
like calling a VW bug? An overlander.

Driftwood77

We have " for sell" here too.

One I saw earlier today " outside shed" .....

Where else would you put it ? Oh I think I will stick it in the lounge room.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
I've always liked the "mechanics special", you know the one, "blown engine, trashed transmission, rolled, crashed, must bring a trailer to remove, won't start/stop/move, etc....." yet, they still want $9k for the darn thing!

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
So how about the current, over use of that “Up for Sale” appellation?

Why do ya need to add the “Up”?
30996A09-5CCD-4737-8198-553FC06521F5.jpeg

For Sale works perfectly standing alone, me thinks.

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Not certain this thread is in the spirit of Expedition Portal and a gentlemanly decorum. If it continues to spiral, I'm gonna nuke it or at least lock it.
Thks.
DJ

MoneyPit

If you dont like someones classified then dont buy the vehicle, it isnt complicated and certainly not worth creating a post for the sole purpose of bad mouthing other people.

BritKLR

Kapitis Indagatoris
Not certain this thread is in the spirit of Expedition Portal and a gentlemanly decorum. If it continues to spiral, I'm gonna nuke it or at least lock it.
Thks.
DJ

Please address the individuals causing the concern and not broadbrush the entire group/thread. Cheers.

And with that being said its time for me to take a leave of absence from social media due to these types of cancel issues......Cheers and hope to see many of you at some of the 2022 OE events or other overlanding events throughout the US!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77