Roaming Lost: 2020 RAM Rebel EcoDiesel Overland Build

roaminglost

Wow this is awesome. I've been looking at these myself since probaby not going to 'overland' any longer, and just stick to the campgrounds and FS roads most likely. Any coments on things you don't like?
I really don't have any dislikes as cheesy as it sounds.

roaminglost

Camper lighting came out awesome. Used Hardkorr lighting

3 color modes and dimmable ? just attached with VHB tape

139490133_10160653573044937_4793906591406763297_o.jpg139174627_10160653572959937_6108815944208692167_o.jpg

Last edited:

Huck

haha, was wondering.

you picked up a diesel heater right? that might have been someone else but if it was you, how do you work that entry into the camper without letting cold air in?

86scotty

Cynic
Hey RL, thanks for documenting the interior lights. I have a few things in mind for lighting up my X1 inside and out but I have not seen these. They look like a no brainer. I was going to go with one of the many Jeep rear hatch 48" LED bars but not dimmable. I also like the different modes. I've set up a couple rigs with these before but hacked it all together from Amazon parts. I think I'll go this route instead.

Chorky

Observer
Do you notice any interference with your sat/radio signal since the camper (alum) is over top of the receiver??

roaminglost

haha, was wondering.

you picked up a diesel heater right? that might have been someone else but if it was you, how do you work that entry into the camper without letting cold air in?
i do have one. i just close the side door onto it and use a blanket for the gap, it does the trick

roaminglost

Hey RL, thanks for documenting the interior lights. I have a few things in mind for lighting up my X1 inside and out but I have not seen these. They look like a no brainer. I was going to go with one of the many Jeep rear hatch 48" LED bars but not dimmable. I also like the different modes. I've set up a couple rigs with these before but hacked it all together from Amazon parts. I think I'll go this route instead.
its a pretty easy setup and works flawlessly. i had a mismatch lighting before and this just works

roaminglost

Switched from Falcons to Bilsteins 6112's. I Will be switching the rears to 5160s soon but for now, running the Falcon rear shocks as well. I also added in the Total Chaos Fabrication uni-ball upper control arms. So far way better than the previous setup. A lot like the stock setup, the Falcons rode pretty stiff.

I'm on the highest setting on the Bilstein. and haven't had any issues. A bit of rubbing with the 35s but might be able to solve it with an alignment adjustment.

DSC01775.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77