Roaming Lost: 2020 RAM Rebel EcoDiesel Overland Build

Antwon412

Nice. I have had the 6112 and 5160 set up for a while now. Very happy with it.

They worked very well when I took it off roading as well recently.

roaminglost

Nice. I have had the 6112 and 5160 set up for a while now. Very happy with it.

They worked very well when I took it off roading as well recently.
rad, yea should of done this off the line but they're great.
I will most likely settle on a fox coilover setup eventually.

bscott311

I don't currently have an overlanding rig but I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a Rebel in the coming year. Can I ask why you went with the Quad cab (6'4" box) vs the crew cab (5'7" box). I'm trying to figure out what the better option would be for my situation. I'm leaning towards the crew cab mainly due to the dogs having more room in the back seat, but idk how much that would affect my setup in the bed with the 5'7" box with regards to mods. Any insights? Awesome build btw!

roaminglost

I don't currently have an overlanding rig but I'm looking at pulling the trigger on a Rebel in the coming year. Can I ask why you went with the Quad cab (6'4" box) vs the crew cab (5'7" box). I'm trying to figure out what the better option would be for my situation. I'm leaning towards the crew cab mainly due to the dogs having more room in the back seat, but idk how much that would affect my setup in the bed with the 5'7" box with regards to mods. Any insights? Awesome build btw!
I think its 100% personal preference. not sure how helpful ill be but i just didn't need the space in the cab. Its plenty of room for my dog and some gear and i wanted the bigger bed for camper space.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smithmds77