Status update:
Insulation 100%
Tent 100%
cabinets 50%
plumbing 0%
electrical 0%

Updated frequently

Last edited:
ahh, yes... deadlines.... My deadline was for our family trip this summer.... guess what....we are taking a tent!

Only say this so you know you have company wrt missing our self imposed deadlines. Keep it going.

roninjiro

Explorer
Yeah it seems I may either make it on the day of or come in a few days late. Sorry to hear you have missed your deadline, I look forward to the completion when you get back.

roninjiro

Explorer
Well; deadline missed. Oh well still full throttle to the finish.

OH, 70% of that is mesh, don't be fooled. When I get it out and back on the truck there may some "ahh, that is different" comments. The rain fly is light grey.

Progress update

Overland Hadley

on a journey
I am really impressed! Nice work.

I love this photo.

attachment.php

roninjiro

Explorer
Thanks guys, it is not perfect but I will settle. The fabric portion really slowed us down, and was really tedious work. We will have to take it back off to repair some "way too tight" seams and other random stuff we found and marked 'no go' . I expect the cabinet building to go quick as well as electrical/plumbing. This build was way more involved (lots of brainstorming) then I wanted.

We did open it up again a few minutes ago to see how it looks for star gazing.... it is however in the aspect... perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater