Round 3 - Trasharoo Group Buy with ExPo Logo - July 4th Sale!

cosmiccharlie

Explorer
I'm planning on sending my money today, but I had a thought:

Because ten names were needed and it's been more than doubled, would it be possible to bump up the end date / ship date? I could understand the month time frame if interest was still needed, but we've got so much demand here for them! :) If not, I can grab one from their site. But I'd much rather support the group buy and get that lovely ExPo logo ;)

I don't want to end it early so everyone has plenty of time to get in on this GB. The 10 is simply a target set by Trasharoo needed for him to give us the discount, it's not a limit. The more sold the better. I understand people wanting to receive theirs before trips, but GB's are about the discount and in this case the logo. It's not about speed of receiving the item. It's a trade off for a cool product.

Jack Stilts

Subaru Ambassador
I don't want to end it early so everyone has plenty of time to get in on this GB. The 10 is simply a target set by Trasharoo needed for him to give us the discount, it's not a limit. The more sold the better. I understand people wanting to receive theirs before trips, but GB's are about the discount and in this case the logo. It's not about speed of receiving the item. It's a trade off for a cool product.

Understood, no worries!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater