Ruger Trailers Denver

T-Rey1

Adventurer
Here is a pic of how much the tires go past the Fender. I need to get measurements. It is not too bad but I want to correct it the right way with wider fenders
20130120_171916.jpg

Trailerguy

These are not the original tires and wheels that the trailer was equipped with. Tires protrude beyond fender because wheel back spacing less than original wheels and tire section width larger than original tires.

T-Rey1

Adventurer
These are not the original tires and wheels that the trailer was equipped with. Tires protrude beyond fender because wheel back spacing less than original wheels and tire section width larger than original tires.
(DISCLAIMER) I am aware that my alteration to the trailer may be outside laws in some states. I purchased the trailer street legal. This is why I need to remedy to issue or put the original rims and tires back on. I got the 6 lug hubs when I bought the trailer with the intent of replacing the rims. Not only do the new rims match my truck I can also use my factory spare on the trailer if I get a flat. With the Jeep rims I would have needed to get another rim and tire for a spare if something happened. Now I have functionality and appearance between the trailer and my truck.

Last edited:

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
I think the matching set up looks great.
Flares or new wider fenders will take care of the issue.
Keep us posted on your decision.

Eric7576

Here are a few more pics of my Ruger Trailer

A user requested more pics of my trailer so here they are! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! E-mail would be best if possible! Thanks!
-Eric

Attachments

• IMG_3480.jpg
    IMG_3480.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3481.jpg
    IMG_3481.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3483.jpg
    IMG_3483.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3488.jpg
    IMG_3488.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_3489.jpg
    IMG_3489.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3492.jpg
    IMG_3492.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 65

Eric7576

Thanks! And say 'howdy' to good ol' Texas for me. I lived there for a bit and married a Texan. I have some great Texas pride! :)

copper4x4

New to the site. We bought a Ruger trailer in September. We love it. Four kids so we need a lot of storage and carry a lot of equipment. We got the “sport” version that they make, see pic, (they don’t have it on their site) it doesn’t have the military look but it’s the same trailer and more budget friendly. We’ve pulled it to Yellowstone, the Arches and all over central WA. Have had it completely loaded with sports equipment, camping and hunting gear and even fully loaded with ears of corn!!! We take it everywhere. Good trailer, good price, nice people to work with. Got our money’s worth.
zzzzzzzzz99 110.jpgzzzzzzzzz99 115.jpgzzzzzzzzz99 117.jpg

T-Rey1

Adventurer
New to the site. We bought a Ruger trailer in September. We love it. Four kids so we need a lot of storage and carry a lot of equipment. We got the “sport” version that they make, see pic, (they don't have it on their site) it doesn't have the military look but it's the same trailer and more budget friendly. We've pulled it to Yellowstone, the Arches and all over central WA. Have had it completely loaded with sports equipment, camping and hunting gear and even fully loaded with ears of corn!!! We take it everywhere. Good trailer, good price, nice people to work with. Got our money's worth.
View attachment 141614View attachment 141616View attachment 141617

Like the tire choice. Goes good with the white trailer

RugerTrailer

The Trailer Guy
So I just saw a thread on another forum that accused Ruger trailers created an account Eric7576. For anyone wondering it was not Steve who created that account. Eric was a customer of ours who we built a trailer for. We painted and wheel matched his Jeep JK. We sell enough trailers we don't need to waste our time creating fake screen names. Eric is a fellow jeeper and overland enthusiast, hopefully all of you here can trust that the guys at Ruger aren't up to any sneaky forum actions.

RugerTrailer

The Trailer Guy
Just shipped this one to Cali last week. AEV rims on 37" KM2's. AEV 1.jpgAEV 2.jpgAEV 3.jpg

Mike @ RugerTrailer.com

Ruger Trailer

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicotoup