Ruger Trailers Denver

Eric7576

Thought I would post a few updated pics of my trailer with the bike rack addition. Also, beautiful day in Sedona for a Jeep ride. :)

IMG_3524.jpgIMG_3527.jpgIMG_3563.jpgIMG_3570.jpg

RugerTrailer

The Trailer Guy
We shipped a prototype to the National Training Center in Ft. Irwin, CA late last year where it was retrofitted with alternative power source equipment for participation in tank field maneuvers and exercises in the Mojave desert. The prototype passed the stringent demands in the extreme desert environment. They ordered seven more units for the next exercise which we just shipped to them last week.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363584257.443738.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363584269.686161.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363584288.269562.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363584302.888083.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363584313.790415.jpg

Next up...finish my new trailer and head out to Easter Jeep Safari next week to do some camping !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363584653.654188.jpg

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Very nice, Will the actual production model feature Helicopter lift rings?
I like the adjustible lunette. That is what I run on my trailers.

T-Rey1

Adventurer
Those are nice. I am in the process of hooking power up to my trailer now. Hope it will be ready for the FJ Summit.

RugerTrailer

The Trailer Guy
Very nice, Will the actual production model feature Helicopter lift rings?
I like the adjustible lunette. That is what I run on my trailers.

Not sure about their plans for lift rings...

The adjustable lunette makes matching ride height super easy. I am surprised at how popular they have been with our customers. We have one going out tomorrow with the same setup.

1801_227335790746506_1110795019_n.jpg

531553_227335777413174_1240711805_n.jpg

Those are nice. I am in the process of hooking power up to my trailer now. Hope it will be ready for the FJ Summit.

What type of setup are you working on ? Any pictures ? Power is next on my list after a RTT.

T-Rey1

Adventurer
Not sure about their plans for lift rings...

The adjustable lunette makes matching ride height super easy. I am surprised at how popular they have been with our customers. We have one going out tomorrow with the same setup.

View attachment 150711

View attachment 150712

What type of setup are you working on ? Any pictures ? Power is next on my list after a RTT.

Well right now I have a Deep Cycle Marine Battery size 31 and will be running a 800 watt inverter. I do not need much power right now, just enough to run some LED lights and depending on weather a small tent fan or heated blanket. My ARB fridge will stay in the truck since I will be wheeling during the day. Later on I may keep it in the trailer and set up a more permanent power system.

RugerTrailer

The Trailer Guy
Well right now I have a Deep Cycle Marine Battery size 31 and will be running a 800 watt inverter. I do not need much power right now, just enough to run some LED lights and depending on weather a small tent fan or heated blanket. My ARB fridge will stay in the truck since I will be wheeling during the day. Later on I may keep it in the trailer and set up a more permanent power system.

Thats really all the power I need too. Looking forward to see what you do.

Finished a shelf and some storage bins yesterday then took the new trailer for it's maiden voyage to pick up a propane adapter for my upcoming trip.

ruger1.jpg ruger2.jpg ruger3.jpg ruger4.jpg ruger5.jpg

skates04

Adventurer
I saw a Ruger Trailer being pulled on I-70 today over Vail Pass the trailer looked awesome! I have debating between building my own or just buying a Ruger as good platform to start with.

RugerTrailer

The Trailer Guy
I saw a Ruger Trailer being pulled on I-70 today over Vail Pass the trailer looked awesome! I have debating between building my own or just buying a Ruger as good platform to start with.

That was me heading to Easter Jeep Safari ! If your around Moab send me a message and we can run a trail...

swt83

Snowpocalypse

I picked up my Ruger Trailer last week in CO and ended up driving through Snowpocalypse en route back to TX. We had two feet of snow, blizzard winds, and horrible visibility. Very dangerous driving conditions. The trailer was a tank and handled the abuse with no problem.

At one point, we watched a guy lose control of his vehicle and swerve off the side of the road down an embankment into the trees. We threw the jeep in park, ran out to check on him, and he was okay. We popped the trailer and threw all his gear inside and drove him down to Colorado Springs. He was a big fan of the trailer.

The craftsmanship is top notch, and the customer service is too. I'm very thankful to Steve for his patience with me during the construction, it was a pleasure to do business with him. He makes a great trailer and I'm happy to have it. Cleans up easy at the do-it-yourself car wash.

IMG_0908.jpgIMG_0917.jpgIMG_0920.jpgIMG_0932.jpgIMG_0941.jpgIMG_0946.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicotoup