seanpistol's 01 Tundra

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I am. Bentup.com is no longer in business. However, AJ I believe still does side jobs. At the time, I was #5 of the SAS group. I'm in the East Bay Area (Concord/Antioch area aka. Co. Co. County)

Know the bob/dove tail white tundra sas that is for sale up there? Seen it in CL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dyogim

Explorer
Know the bob/dove tail white tundra sas that is for sale up there? Seen it in CL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not personally. Someone mentioned it could be Jon's (JJC's) old tundra, but certain it's not. Jon did a lot to it for someone to tear it out.

Last edited:

XPEDBC

Adventurer
Just read this start to finish over the past few days... Great stuff. Inspiring to go outside and work on mine, which is what I started today :)

Keep up the good work, I've enjoyed some of the ideas and photos!

rickashay

Explorer
Just read this start to finish over the past few days... Great stuff. Inspiring to go outside and work on mine, which is what I started today :)

Keep up the good work, I've enjoyed some of the ideas and photos!

Yay, BC'er! We're neighbours! haha Tundras rule.

bahndrvr

You made me use this account lol - saw your post on tundrasolutions and had to come read this entire build thread. I was AD Air Force from 97-09 then went reserves from 09-13 and walked away after 16 years. Enjoy it while you can, it's not the same when you get out - if I could do it all over again would have stayed AD and be at 19 later this year...

Truck is awesome - love the build and your welding skills had me thinking you were sheetmetal or something, while reading through saw you were Crew Chief, didn't expect that:)

seanpistol

Explorer
I don't have much to update, but thought I'd share a couple photos I took at the trailhead the other day.

Usually it's F-350s and 4-place enclosed trailers at the trailhead, but not this day. The other white truck is on 33s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WRL