Self Portraits?

SilverBullet

Explorer
IMG_0021.jpg

Love sandstorms.

IMG_0007.jpg

Post-patrol at the clearing barrels, up on Dash10's hood.
(Damn, I miss my truck.)

And, a lil' fun with the iCam...

Photo8.jpg

Photo9.jpg
While I am sure you miss home, let me say thank you for what you do for us. I have a huge appreciation for you guys, I have lost 2 friends over there, so thank you and may God keep you safe.

While I am sure you miss home, let me say thank you for what you do for us. I have a huge appreciation for you guys, I have lost 2 friends over there, so thank you and may God keep you safe.

Thanks, brother. We actually got home last summer, and we ALL got home... Which, considering that we spent a year looking for IEDs in Baghdad, that amount of Blessing was a pretty big deal! :victory:

We certainly appreciate your support, though. It's only a matter of time before we get the nod again.

Take care.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
Hmmm, I always assumed you were old. Ya know, the "Mr." and all that. :D

On another note, I'm gonna PM and pick your brain soon about your Tundra brake swap. Keep yer ears open.

Sorry to disappoint. :coffeedrink:

Anytime, man! The hardest part about that swap seems to be finding wheels that will accomodate the McBrakes. My build thread has some info. I'll keep an eye open for a PM.

Mr. Leary

Glamping Excursionaire
what a lens David!!! get anything good?

Yeah... I bet those mountains feel a bit naked... :coffeedrink:

If I had a... lens... that big, I wouldn't have to lift my truck! :snorkel:

I kid, I kid. Not sure whether I'm more jealous of the camera or the mountains in the background.... been a long time since I've seen mountains. :(

Yeah... I bet those mountains feel a bit naked... :coffeedrink:

If I had a... lens... that big, I wouldn't have to lift my truck! :snorkel:

I kid, I kid. Not sure whether I'm more jealous of the camera or the mountains in the background.... been a long time since I've seen mountains. :(

Nonsense.... I heard the mountain banjos recently with you. Oh wait.... u mean MOUNTAINS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy