Selling my 130 crew cab

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Reasonable offers accepted. A sad day indeed.

Happy April 1st ;)

Attachments

• 100_1473.jpeg
    100_1473.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 131
  • Nightmare gulch 001.jpg
    Nightmare gulch 001.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Wander

Expedition Leader
Nice one....but I'll bet your wife was pretty excited for a few minutes, I know mine would be!

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Ha ha, she would love it. I couldn't own a vehicle that doesn't smell of 90wt. Have to have at least one in the driveway.

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
good post after a huge gasp:)
cannot imagine you selling yours. There are more days I regret selling mine than ones I am glad I did- the taste of the 130 last far longer than the $$.
Best joke of the day...

Antichrist

Expedition Leader
Oh no! Now you're really going to have to sell it. :(

...tradition dictates that the pranking period must expire at noon on April 1 and any jokes attempted after that hour will bring bad luck to the perpetrator.

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
Oh crap!! I didn't know that rule.

Oh no! Now you're really going to have to sell it. :(

...tradition dictates that the pranking period must expire at noon on April 1 and any jokes attempted after that hour will bring bad luck to the perpetrator.

Alaska Mike

ExPo Moderator/Eye Candy
As a moderator, I can offer an easy way out of your predicament. Sell me your 130 for $1000. The resulting good karma will completely erase your previous infraction, reverse male-pattern balding, clean stubborn stains, and give you six pack abs in less than 7 days. How can you lose?

kellymoe

Expedition Leader
As a moderator, I can offer an easy way out of your predicament. Sell me your 130 for $1000. The resulting good karma will completely erase your previous infraction, reverse male-pattern balding, clean stubborn stains, and give you six pack abs in less than 7 days. How can you lose?

Sweeet!!!! PM sent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater