show me your flex

Will Riggs

Observer
Here's my whacked out wzj thing checking brake line lengths and measuring for rear bumps.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369090976178.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369090976178.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 65
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369091046597.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369091046597.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 65

sytfu510

Urban UAV
933922_10151932273279517_152252855_n.jpg

From Slick Rock.

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
No flex, but it has never stopped me yet:

No offense meant at all but that is because of the type of trails you drive.

The basic fundamentals of offroading are based on traction and keeping a wheel on the ground. Horse power, gearing, tire size, ect ect ect all come after this. Which is why suspension flex and some lockers will take you farther than any other mods hands down. Oh and clearance helps more than most things too since dragging and scraping stuff under your truck often = damage. Again, no offense meant but all of which your Rover fails at miserably.

Cheers

Storz

Explorer

The basic fundamentals of offroading are based on traction and keeping a wheel on the ground. Horse power, gearing, tire size, ect ect ect all come after this. Which is why suspension flex and some lockers will take you farther than any other mods hands down. Oh and clearance helps more than most things too since dragging and scraping stuff under your truck often = damage. Again, no offense meant but all of which your Rover fails at miserably.

Cheers

Then why is a stock LR3 one of the better off road vehicles you can buy?

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
Then why is a stock LR3 one of the better off road vehicles you can buy?

I would completely disagree. I have zero desire to own one and dont think they are near the offroad vehicle that many others are. Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, 4runner, FJ, Frontier...Plenty more I would take offroad before an LR3

Last edited:

toylandcruiser

Expedition Leader

Cheers

It's funny land rover used to praise themselves for the ability of their trucks to flex. Now they don't flex and they praise themselves on the ability of their traction control.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexk