Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

JasonRedwood

Explorer
Thanks Tangle. I recently came across some factory solid steal wheels from the same era that I plan on putting on my 4runner but I like the spoke design on these. I want to keep a semi retro feel for my 4runner.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
Tangle and Jason- Yep, those were the factory wheels that came on the truck. The tires in the photo are 31x10.50x15 Yokohama Geolander A/T's. They fit nicely on the wheels, but I definitely would not have tried anything larger than that. Mine were factory white, but in the photo they had just been re-powdercoated white. They're nice, tough wheels and look great in my opinion. I had another set of those in black that I ran on the black '94 truck for a short while. They actually fit just fine and didn't stick out anymore than the wheels I have now, which are powdercoated (by me), factory SR5 wheels (I got all five of them for $50!). They should fit on your 4Runner just fine as I have seen them on quite a few 4Runners around Portland.

sandjunkie

DSC8916nx2-L.jpg

yedi

Observer
We're moving from Virginia to Seattle...

and taking three months in between to see as much of the country as we can with "Beauregard," our 2011 Access Cab. Here he is on the Mount Washington Auto Road:

DSC03031.jpg

And watching the sun set in Acadia NP:

DSC02892.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
donaldsonmp3