Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
Damn ZOLO, I love the truck!!!! DO you have a build thread or a web site for the thing? Hook us up with some more pics of'r.

Cheers

Dave

neliconcept

Spirit Overland
another of mine, back in june, right now its drivetrainless.

IMG_0485.jpg

neliconcept

Spirit Overland
input shaft on the transfercase broke, so that and driveshafts are out, tcase is shipped today i assume and will get here either friday, mon or tues.

CYi5

Explorer
From this:

1003300lt7.jpg

To this!:

dsc02861bq4.jpg

Just picked her up today! 99 4runner Limited V6. 4x4, E-locked. Should be another fun build:exclaim:

Rallyroo

Expedition Leader
CYi5 said:
From this:

1003300lt7.jpg

To this!:

dsc02861bq4.jpg

Just picked her up today! 99 4runner Limited V6. 4x4, E-locked. Should be another fun build:exclaim:

Ouch! What happened?

Nice find on the 4Runner with the e-locker.

neliconcept

Spirit Overland
CYi5 said:
From this:

1003300lt7.jpg

To this!:

dsc02861bq4.jpg

damn, always liked your tacoma.

what are the plans for the 4runner?

juicebox

Adventurer
First post on ExPo for juicebox! Hi everyone!

Very nice 4runner Kevin! (I am yota_power on ttora)

I am really excited to see how the 4runner comes along, do you think you are going to go with 255s again? I am still debating on 33s or 255s. :rolleyes:

You should start a build thread and document everything you do to it!

CYi5

Explorer
My substitute driver was cruising a little too fast on a dirt road and subsequently fish tailed over a berm resulting in a multiple roll over.

Good idea Chase, although this one is a lot more luxury compared to the tacoma, i'm hesitant to mod it too much. I really wanted a 99 or 2000 due to the multi-mode transfer case. 4hi, 4lo, e-locker, and selectable AWD is just awesome. At the moment, probably just my salvaged donahoes, some rear lift, LC rims, and 265/75's. Was pretty stoked to find out it has 4.30's stock as well!

Neliconcept - my favorite, and probably the cleanest 4runner i've come across over several forums! Definitely solid inspiration for the potential beauty of the 4runner platform.

Last edited:

xcmountain80

Expedition Leader
neliconcept said:
input shaft on the transfercase broke, so that and driveshafts are out, tcase is shipped today i assume and will get here either friday, mon or tues.

And I thought my runner was cursed. I keep eating well the Runner keeps eating manual hubs not the Aisin ones the actual hub unit itself.

and there not cheap mind you. I was thinking about buying my own press.

Aaron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother