Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

DarkHelmet

Adventurer
tacollie said:
Dark helmet I see your schwarz is as big as mine. Are those 255/85r16s? Truck looks good.

Indeed! A pretty well proven tire/wheel/lift combo here on ExPo. No need to reinvent the wheel so to speak. Thanks.

- DH

ExploringNH

Explorer
My ride - Too many mods to list, I do believe. I hope to get some more up to date pics soon.

Stuck002.JPG

0005.jpg

0009.jpg

4Rescue

Expedition Leader
zolo said:
more from GSMTR 08 with my crazy south african friends 100 series.
Damn Zolo, I LOVE your truck. The new Taco's haven't grown on me like the previous Gen did (although there are some really great examples here on the board) but I really like your truck. Nice build man.

Cheers

Dave

zolo

Explorer
Thanks for the props. I diffinetly like the 1st gen tacoma also. This truck has turned out pretty nice and is going through some more changes right now actually. No longer going to be an every day driven truck. Im going to keep it for expeditions, and events for my shop. Big Trips and thats all.

Overland Hadley

on a journey
zolo said:
Thanks for the props. I diffinetly like the 1st gen tacoma also. This truck has turned out pretty nice and is going through some more changes right now actually. No longer going to be an every day driven truck. Im going to keep it for expeditions, and events for my shop. Big Trips and thats all.

I can not wait to see some photos of the new work!

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I saw a couple stock 4Runners today around town. Made me want another one to fix up. It would be a good replacement for the wife's Escape when it goes but the mileage she needs isn't there with one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother