Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

taco chaser

Supporting Sponsor
Isn't this supposed to be a thread with just a few photos of each members rigs? Not 10 pictures of everything including mods in progress, and off topic drama. Read the begining of the thread before posting your whole photo albums.:ar15: geeeezz

Last edited:

FlatlandTRD

Observer
Since we're moving on... :jump:

0132.jpg

zolo

Explorer
thanks

Well Thanks for the ups. The trail is up in the hills out side Chattanooga. If your from the south I will let you know when we go agian and you can come.

zolo

Explorer
Hey Zolo is that possibly Prentice cooper??
I am Assuming that you are speaking of a trail name in TN.
If so... No, the pics are from a place we refer to as the Cove. If you PM me I will give more detail. as I dont want any huge Magazine articles writen about this place. We are having enough trouble keeping Telico open down here. no need to cause trouble for other areas. Not to be a jerk or anything but land use is a huge deal in the south right now.

Off-Grid Engineering

Supporting Sponsor
zolo said:
Well Thanks for the ups. The trail is up in the hills out side Chattanooga. If your from the south I will let you know when we go agian and you can come.
that would be great. my hometown is in NC but im living in CO for a few months. let me know when you go, I'd love to come!

strap22

Observer
You look very relaxed Corey. I can't wait until I get this inventory done. I am really looking forward to some wheeling and camping.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
havanother