Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

rickashay

Explorer
Rickashay, love the truck and the building!

Thanks! The truck is still waiting on some sliders and a few more odds and ends but it's pretty close. My Dad is new to offroading and wants to keep it pretty simple and not have to re-gear but wanted it to look unique. I think it works!

Yah, that's my folks new house on Kootenay Lake just outside of Nelson BC, Canada. It's pretty cool. Here is a link to a couple more photos of the house if your into architecture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/retrospectphoto/sets/72157635370627698/

MBurzon

Photo/Video, Mechanic, Cook, Driver, First Aid
Thanks. I agree with PaddlenBike...the house and Yota are both cool. I'll have to check out the Architecture!

paddlenbike

Adventurer
Yah, that's my folks new house on Kootenay Lake just outside of Nelson BC, Canada. It's pretty cool. Here is a link to a couple more photos of the house if your into architecture.

Okay, the truck is cool, but that house is GORGEOUS. I'm a huge fan of architecture that includes a combination of wood, steel and glass; add that property and beautiful lake view and it's my dream home. I travel to BC every year for a boat trip up the Inside Passage. BC might be my retirement dream. Tell your folks to take good care of that home, I want it in 20 years. :)

rickashay

Explorer
Thanks. I agree with PaddlenBike...the house and Yota are both cool. I'll have to check out the Architecture!

Very nice! I love the detailing

Thanks guys! I'll pass on the compliments to my folks. It's their "dream" home as they are approaching retirement. We've had the property that the house sits on for about 10 years now and I head out there as much as possible, not it's just that much more enjoyable. Nothing beats the outdoor shower in the morning... pretty cool!

Okay, the truck is cool, but that house is GORGEOUS. I'm a huge fan of architecture that includes a combination of wood, steel and glass; add that property and beautiful lake view and it's my dream home. I travel to BC every year for a boat trip up the Inside Passage. BC might be my retirement dream. Tell your folks to take good care of that home, I want it in 20 years. :)

Hahaha I'll let them know! BC is awesome but so is Norcal... If you ever decide to try something new, head to the Kootenays (Nelson/Kaslo in particular) as it's absolutely stunning and I guarantee you will end up coming back. It's kind of "off the beaten path" and not as popular as the Okanagan.
Awesome first gen. Great color!

Agreed, Imperial Jade Mica looks so good all cleaned up, especially with some sunlight.

What bumpers are those?

Brute Force Fab. Give Billy a ring, he's a super cool dude and the welds and fitment of the bumpers/sliders are top notch.

rickashay

Explorer
I bet the hippie guards really help getting up and down baker street :smiley_drive:
Awesome looking truck, your Dad is lucky to have such a great son, haha.

Hahah you know it all too well Mike! BTW I forgot to tell you, that dash detailer stuff you recommended is AMAZING. The reason it's getting built is because we are planning a US trip in the spring > Moab, Death Valley, Lake Tahoe Area, and possible Oregon. I'd like to do a trip with him once a year if we can make it work! But I have already told my Dad that if he ever tires of the Tacoma, it's coming my way for a nice LT project. haha

Nice truck but I was looking at the house design too!

lol seems to be a common theme here!

atwalz

Is she getting a snorkel for Christmas this year? :sombrero:

Congrats on LC200, and tell us some more about your Tundra (and those bumpers) over in http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/9576-Show-us-your-Toyota-4runner-tacoma-or-truck

New to this forum been a member here for over an year. Here are details for my trucks. It is 2007 Toyota Tundra Double Cab, 4x4 Limited.

Completed Mods: TAG front wincher and rear multicarrier, Icon Stage 2 coilover, shocks, leaf springs, Camburg UCA 1.5" uniball, 35x12.50x18 Toyo Open Country M/T, 18x9, 5x150, 12mm offset Velox Ravine Wheels, Retro-Solutions HID kit, Backup Camera and fixed tilt monitor in overhead console, TRD shifter, Debadged, Revtek front differential drop kit, 1/2" spacers for carrier bearing, running board, custom bike fork mounts in bed track rail system, spray-on bedliner, updated rear cab mounts, Relocated differential breather, clear lens LED tail lights, JVC stereo, cargo divider, removed in-take manfold screen, removed HC air filter, Anzo HID off road lights w/3 scion switches, 60" Hi-Lift Jack, and Power Folding tow mirrors.

20130301_113958.jpg

PC4.jpg

PC5.jpg

Last edited:

toyotech

Expedition Leader
sweet 2nd gen tundra. im thinking of doing a swing out rear bumper on my 1st gen but i need to find a shell 1st. looks out of place without it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design