Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

toyota_jon

Adventurer
1463016_10201003618523986_228458262_n.jpg

Great looking 4R!

juicebox

Adventurer
Just picked this white DC up.

I like the shell, but I'll probably get rid of it. I have an Eezi-Awn RTT that I was considering selling, but I think it'll suit my needs better than the shell.

I over-built my 2002 Tacoma (meaning I never did anything with it that a stock truck couldn't do), so I am hesitant to do too much to this one... I'll probably end up doing the Cooper S/T Maxx 255/85r16's when they come out with an OME lift. Maybe just 235's... Maybe a bumper or two... Sliders... RTT rack... Lights... Winch... ... Etc... :coffee:

RI4runner

sun road

Here's mine on Going to the Sun Road in Montanarent f

My bro lives in Missoula and about 6 years ago his wife, me, and mine traveled through Glacier in his 96 taco-(bear sitings, chased by mule deer on trail, and simply the sublime experience on being completely insignificant to an immortal landscape!) what an epic event! We were fortunate enough to have friends that work at the park and gave us rent free accommodations on the lake(which we also privy to drink beers on the cruise). Just got me a 04 4runner sport, purchased bout 10g in upgrades, and am heading that way again this summer! Build thread to come jan 14.-dom

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Well that thing is McDonalds.... Because I'm loving it!

haha thanks!

Holds 12 lights too, 4 jerry cans and the RTT. Plus the first aid kit and box iwth the can lids/hoze and CO2 hose inflator. Wiring in a solar panel this weekend to it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues