Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

p nut

butter
I'm sorry...but..who the hell are you to tell him he can't post his Toyota in here?

I liked it. I hope he continues to post.

Never said he couldn't post here. Merely pointed out there is a proper forum for specific trucks. I don't see you posting your truck in the LC forum.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Never said he couldn't post here. Merely pointed out there is a proper forum for specific trucks. I don't see you posting your truck in the LC forum.

It's still a Toyota and still a type of truck. I doubt anyone here really cares that he posted it here and I doubt most would care if I posted in the LC forum.

We are all part of the same awesome bad *** Toyota family.

dennisuello

Adventurer
1998 4Runner SR5

IMG_20140428_165543.jpg

NeverSayDie

Hey. New to Expedition Portal. Amazing site. Amazing stories and information.

89 4Runner SR5 5-Speed here, bone stock. 322,000 miles on the stock 3.0 V6. Never rebuilt and still going!

My Pic is AWFUL and low res...what are you all professional photographers on this site??

offroading.jpg

Last edited:

p nut

butter
Hey. New to Expedition Portal. Amazing site. Amazing stories and information.

89 4Runner SR5 5-Speed here, bone stock. 322,000 miles on the stock 3.0 V6. Never rebuilt and still going!

My Pic is AWFUL and low res...what are you all professional photographers on this site??

Nice truck. I remember a guy that went a million miles in the 3.0 V6, so they can be very very reliable. Post up some more pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater