Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

java

Expedition Leader
Stopped to open a gate and snapped a pic. Wenas wildlife area WA

14374787231_b76f7dcc1b_c.jpg

DeskToGlory

Adventurer
1993 Toyota Pickup

Here's our new rig!

1993 Toyota Pickup
3.0L V6 (0.040 over with Proline parts, LCE head gaskets, NW Off Road cams, smog delete)
5 Speed w/ Aisin clutch
5.29s with Lock Rite locker in front and Supra LSD in rear
35x12.50R15 ProComp Xterrains
15x8” ProComp Rock Krawler black steel wheels
ProComp 4” bracket lift in the front
Greaseable shackles, combo of mixed stock spring leafs, and 1” block in rear
2.25” Exhaust with 40 Series Flowmaster
Trail Gear bumpers front and rear
Hella 500 lights
Toyota Fiberglass front fenders

14059843819_99bb8bbcf9_c.jpg

Box Rocket

Love that '93! That's one of my favorite colors on the pickups too, and I'm a big fan of those glass fenders. They look so much better than the stock ones I think. I had the same ones on my '93 SAS truck. Miss this truck a lot.

ulySSes

Observer
Here's our new rig!

1993 Toyota Pickup
3.0L V6 (0.040 over with Proline parts, LCE head gaskets, NW Off Road cams, smog delete)
5 Speed w/ Aisin clutch
5.29s with Lock Rite locker in front and Supra LSD in rear
35x12.50R15 ProComp Xterrains
15x8” ProComp Rock Krawler black steel wheels
ProComp 4” bracket lift in the front
Greaseable shackles, combo of mixed stock spring leafs, and 1” block in rear
2.25” Exhaust with 40 Series Flowmaster
Trail Gear bumpers front and rear
Hella 500 lights
Toyota Fiberglass front fenders

14059843819_99bb8bbcf9_c.jpg

Sweet looking rig!

TacomaJack09

Observer
Drove over 1300 miles on Memorial Day weekend. Started from Cincinnati, visited Knoxville, Maryville, Townsend, Gatlinburg, Cosby, then over to Asheville, Black Mountain, Hendersonville, before making our way back north through Boone. Then back into TN to check out Johnson City, and Kingston! Here's one of my favorite pics of the trip.

Dwill817

Toyota Fanatic!
Love that '93! That's one of my favorite colors on the pickups too, and I'm a big fan of those glass fenders. They look so much better than the stock ones I think. I had the same ones on my '93 SAS truck. Miss this truck a lot.

My God Adam! I freakin' love that '93!

I like that Exo-bar/headache rack, whatever you would call it. I may try to build one of those after I get sliders. I like that rear bumper too, but I'm too chicken to cut up a good 1st gen bed.

I hate that the high-clearance fenders for my year model (79-83) don't look near as good. They have too much flare or something.

85hinuff

TacomaJack. You were in my neck of the woods. Johnson City and Kingsport are close to each other but Kingston is not. Not much in Kingsport. It is called the model city. But I am not sure why. My family was in West Jefferson Nc for a kayak race and camping. We just love the NC mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TacomaJack09

Observer
TacomaJack. You were in my neck of the woods. Johnson City and Kingsport are close to each other but Kingston is not. Not much in Kingsport. It is called the model city. But I am not sure why. My family was in West Jefferson Nc for a kayak race and camping. We just love the NC mountains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mistake, I was in Kingsport not Kingston! Unfortunately I was only driving through so I didn't get to experience Johnson City like I wanted to. I love the NC mountains too, so much that I'm looking for jobs in the area!

DeskToGlory

Adventurer

Thanks Box Rocket! Yeah, it's really hard to look at a 3rd gen without fiberglass fenders now... hence why I have a set on both trucks.

Your blue '93 looked ************!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach