Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Yes, the roof rack increased the noise greatly. It also gave me a few leaks that I am still fighting. Once I put the light rack on, believe it or not, the noise reduced greatly. I do not have the mesh on the bottom of my rack but I hear those make less noise.

get ready for a huge decrease in power and mpgs too on the hwy.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
I lost power going up hills haha Would be floored and it would just slow down haha Mpgs lost about 3 :eek:

why i rebuild mine to fold down

Bugslinger

Adventurer
Where did you run your wires to the battery? I am thinking of going down the channel next to the windshield, but there might be too many wires, don't know if they will fit.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Where did you run your wires to the battery? I am thinking of going down the channel next to the windshield, but there might be too many wires, don't know if they will fit.

Well im a 1st gen :eek:

But i ran my wires in my Roof rack and down the back side of the cab to the rear passenger grommet and into the cab where all my relays are. Used wire loom to follow my roof rack and bed rack. Its pretty clean looking.

seanpistol

Explorer
Not an option for a 1st gen tacoma..or any tacoma :eek:

I am considering a 1uz or 3uz swap....

Hehe... this Taco has a 2uz in it :ylsmoke:

fwf_2uztaco.jpg

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Hehe... this Taco has a 2uz in it :ylsmoke:

fwf_2uztaco.jpg

SICK!

but id take the smaller 3uz over the 2uz. Plus the intake manifold is the same so a TRD Supercharger for a 2uz bolts right up. The 3uz is more reliable, better power and better mpgs. Plus i think its a bit smaller size wise so easier to stuff in a normal tacoma haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater