Show us your Toyota 4runner, tacoma or truck.

DblD

Adventurer
Buffalo River and Rush, AR – Poser Pictures

Took a little day trip down to Buffalo Point on the Buffalo River today. There is an old abandoned mining town close by called Rush. Here are a few pictures from the day. I’ve had my stock BFGs turned around so the white raised letters are to the inside. Looks better IMO.

dd

1257896363_pb100037.jpg

1257896457_pb100042.jpg

1257896678_pb100052.jpg

ETAV8R

Founder of D.E.R.P.
My first post here on EP, these were taken just a couple days ago out at Mojave Reserve, 1.5 to 2 minute exposures with the truck washed by light from a headlamp...enjoy

Last edited:

TacoRGR

Saying hello

Not really an expedition vehicle but I love it just the same...
I also have to say that I love lurking around here to see all the great stuff you guys are doing with your rigs.

2009 TRD Sport 4X4.

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

grntrdtaco

Adventurer
It seems about time for me to introduce myself since I have been an observer on this site for some time. I hope to join some San Diego area members on trips in the future. :1888fbbd:
For now here is my 2004 Tacoma Double Cab hope you like it:
DSC00187-1.jpg

what are you using for light shields on the roof lights in this shot?

do you have a closeup of them?

do they cut the glare off the window and the dash fairly well?

Rot Box

Explorer
Here is my 79 Hilux. It's mostly stock :snorkel: I need to figure out how to post pics without having to click the link....

Attachments

• Radio.jpg
    Radio.jpg
    886.2 KB · Views: 158

mr.trd

Adventurer
Would that would be the top of Mount Logan? Did you come up Providence Canyon? When is it closed for the winter? Love that trail. Nice truck too. A little rust never hurt no wheeling rig.

BLKNBLU

Explorer
So, I'm heading out to Joshua Tree to hook up with the guys for this trip:

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22669

I'm heading out to TwentyNine Palms from AZ when I get to the junction of hwys 62 and 177...

...and there is this hitch hiker. Usually I'm pretty leary of these guys especially wandering around out in the middle of the desert like this. But he was pretty insistent and I had kind of a hard time saying no... so I gave him a lift into TwentyNine Palms.
dsc03067q.jpg

Other pics at posts 372, 612, 623, and 772

Last edited:

Rot Box

Explorer
Would that would be the top of Mount Logan? Did you come up Providence Canyon? When is it closed for the winter? Love that trail. Nice truck too. A little rust never hurt no wheeling rig.

Thanks! A snow run up Prov is always a good time. This is a a few weeks before the trail officially closes on Nov 15.

CYi5

Explorer
haha heart attack hill with an RTT? I don't think I'd do that. I did it once with a near empty bed and that was still bobby when you hit that last dip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Top Jimmy