site for AEV equipped vehicles

ox4mag

Explorer
Section 8 said:
OHHHHHH!!! So is that when you determined AEV to be of inferior quality?

Or don't they advertise anymore in your magazine?

?

I'm not quite sure why you're trying to turn this into an argument but that's your pregogative. The fact of the matter is, I believe the Summit Unlimited products are of high quality from first-hand experience. As far as AEV, I know their products are high quality too. However, I have heard from several of our readers that the quality of the Brute kit is not as high as they had expected, and certainly not as high as their other products. Take that for what you will. And as far as advertising with our publication, no company has preference over another regardless of whether they place an ad graphic in the publication or not. Our analysis of products is based on in-house experience and the experience of our readers. I think that supercedes any arguments you are trying to make here.

Section 8

Observer
JPFreek1 said:
?
I think that supercedes any arguments you are trying to make here.

Thats where you would be wrong.

You are a magazine. You don't get an opinion outside of your own forum, which is your magazine, not a internet forum. Being a media publication dependent on advertising dollars, anything you have to say is inherently biased, and as such, many internt forums hold manufaturers, resellers, and journalists to extra rules regarding interjecting in threads of simular products.

Which is EXACTLY what you did. You spamed us. Now go play with your magazine, and call a few more advertisers and keep your spam to yourself.

Big Daddy Chia

Adventurer
Section 8 said:
Thats where you would be wrong.

You are a magazine. You don't get an opinion outside of your own forum, which is your magazine, not a internet forum. Being a media publication dependent on advertising dollars, anything you have to say is inherently biased, and as such, many internt forums hold manufaturers, resellers, and journalists to extra rules regarding interjecting in threads of simular products.

Which is EXACTLY what you did. You spamed us. Now go play with your magazine, and call a few more advertisers and keep your spam to yourself.

Dude quit being a ********. YOu must be in bed with AEV or something to be riding their sack like you are.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
JPFreek1 said:
I think that supercedes any arguments you are trying to make here.
Your denial of another's opinion as being unnecessary or somehow less valuable due to your claimed greater range of experience due to the claimed input of others I find to be very objectionable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
__kmg__