Sleeping inside Range Rover L322

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
I have searched exhaustively and have found little discussion. It's tight. Has anyone figured this out?

Exploder
Not a 322, but a 319 (LR3). I have a Thermarest that just fits with the second row folded. I'm 5'11", so it works.

proper4wd

Expedition Leader
Yeah the cargo area in the L322 is much shorter. I've found a few vague references to people figuring it out on the web but nothing concrete. Might have to climb around in it tonight.

DiscoDavis

Explorer
Yeah the cargo area in the L322 is much shorter. I've found a few vague references to people figuring it out on the web but nothing concrete. Might have to climb around in it tonight.

I find that the L319 is exactly enough for someone 5'11". If the L322 is any shorter then it is thus not optimal, but maybe if you push either the front passenger seat up or both. I guess your issue is also that the mid row does not fold flat. Diagonally it could work however if you added a small platform that accounts for the seats not being exactly flat. The platform could be just high enough to slide a mattress or a few other items below for storage when not in use and simple enough to be removed. I have to imagine you could make it work, unless you're 6'+.

I really want an L322 for this purpose too

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roamingraven