Sneak Peak

Gregny

Adventurer
Awesome good luck with it......... There's many of us wishing we were in your shoes right about now LOL.

sgt rock

Adventurer
top secret

the way its wrapped its looks like its stealth and top secret! where is it going to area 51?
:cool:

Trail Monkey

Adventurer, Overland Certified OC0014
huge congrats. mario will be building my new horizon for a march delivery. im going to pick it up in vegas and tow it to the north rim of grand canyon. i know how you must feel right now with that thing on its way. i cant wait to see photos of mine being built.. enjoy..

Bergger

Explorer
Well the trailer is in. We are going to pick her up tomorrow morning!! :wings: I'll get some pics posted tomorrow.

Bergger

Explorer
Martyn said:
Wow! Is Mario pre stocking the fridges with beer now??

LOL! One of the first things I did was fire up the fridge and throw in some Coors! :friday: The fridge works like a champ. The fridge, and the beer, went from warm to icy cold in a short time. I've got it running just off the battery now to test how long the battery lasts. I also want to test the "turbo" mode to see how much quicker it is. Honestly I can't stop looking at the traier and messing around with it. I think, no I KNOW, it's starting to annoy the wife. It's just awesome.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Bergger said:
LOL! One of the first things I did was fire up the fridge and throw in some Coors! :friday: The fridge works like a champ. The fridge, and the beer, went from warm to icy cold in a short time. I've got it running just off the battery now to test how long the battery lasts. I also want to test the "turbo" mode to see how much quicker it is. Honestly I can't stop looking at the traier and messing around with it. I think, no I KNOW, it's starting to annoy the wife. It's just awesome.

The first section in the owners manual covers "Maintaining a relationship with your spouse after purchasing an AT". My wife wrote it! It's a series of mantras;

I love you more than I love the trailer
I love you more than I love the tent
I love you more than I love the fridge

I will always love you more than the trailer
I will always.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clearwater

Members online