Bergger

Explorer
Willman said:
Sweet!

Now time to get it dirty!

What size RTT is that?

Congrads on the trailer!

:26_7_2:

It's an 1800. It's actually larger inside than I anticipated! Should be plenty of room for the three of us.

Cobra69

Observer
Ok, I'm super new to the trailer's saw this post and really liked it. Couple of questions for you: where did you buy it? is there a website? I'd like to look into this type of trailer.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Cobra69 said:
Ok, I'm super new to the trailer's saw this post and really liked it. Couple of questions for you: where did you buy it? is there a website? I'd like to look into this type of trailer.

OK where have you been hiding? http://www.adventuretrailers.com/

Just kidding you. AT just makes the most outstanding off road trailers in the US.:wings:

Poke through the threads and find Martyn and Elcoyote posts..that is Martyn and Mario from Adventure Trailers. They run AT and are both guys you can trust.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Martyn said:
The first section in the owners manual covers "Maintaining a relationship with your spouse after purchasing an AT". My wife wrote it! It's a series of mantras;

I love you more than I love the trailer
I love you more than I love the tent
I love you more than I love the fridge

I will always love you more than the trailer
I will always.......

Even though I own a KK and not a an AT, I have been trying those same mantras over and over.......she's not buying it so far. :shakin:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Tucson T4R said:
Even though I own a KK and not a an AT, I have been trying those same mantras over and over.......she's not buying it so far. :shakin:

The KK one has a slight modification, try this one;

I love you more than I love the KK
I love you more than I love AT
I love AT more than I love KK

I will always love AT more than KK
I will always.......

:wings:

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
Cobra69 said:

Cobra 69

Shoot me an e mail at info@adventuretrailers.com and I'll send you a list of web references for our trailers.

If the list is of an use to others I can post it on the Portal.

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Martyn said:
The KK one has a slight modification, try this one;

I love you more than I love the KK
I love you more than I love AT
I love AT more than I love KK

I will always love AT more than KK
I will always.......

:wings:

:jump: :hehe:

Chucaro

Adventurer
Very nice trailer :drool: , congratulations.
The fridge for the food is ok, but here in Oz you need a bigger fridge for the beer.
Just wonder if the boys from Adventure Trailers can not fit a big enough Danford compressor to transform the full trailer as a fridge :D

Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues