Snow in AZ in April and Verde river crossing.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Tim your reports & pics are always the best...I really look forward to reading anything you post as it gives me somewhere new to check out.
Thanks

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Tim your reports & pics are always the best...I really look forward to reading anything you post as it gives me somewhere new to check out.
Thanks
Thanks Lance.
I do have to apologize that I will have to rob you though. Danica and I decided that your new Troopie is TOO AWESOME! Haha. I love it! Congrats! That's just about the only truck I'd get rid of the little runner for. :smiley_drive:<--Even this little guy is driving on the right side of the truck.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Thanks Lance.
I do have to apologize that I will have to rob you though. Danica and I decided that your new Troopie is TOO AWESOME! Haha. I love it! Congrats! That's just about the only truck I'd get rid of the little runner for. :smiley_drive:<--Even this little guy is driving on the right side of the truck.

You are welcome to drive it anytime...let's pick a weekend to do a day trip or something so you can spend some time behind the wheel.
With the 25yr rule they are going to be coming in by the bushel loads soon, and who knows I might bring one back from Australia when we return and put this one up for sale :)

Number 7

Adventurer
Looks like you guys went out the day we left for Needles. We hit snow going north on the Beeline before we even got to Sunflower Mine turn-off, and continued to see it almost all the way to Mexican Water! Kind of an unusual sight for us Zonies - in April no less! diane :Wow1:

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Looks like you guys went out the day we left for Needles. We hit snow going north on the Beeline before we even got to Sunflower Mine turn-off, and continued to see it almost all the way to Mexican Water! Kind of an unusual sight for us Zonies - in April no less! diane :Wow1:

Indeed!! A couple of friends came in from California yesterday and were commenting on how "hot" it was and when I mentioned we just had snow a couple weeks back the looks I got were priceless! I really like your trip reports over on offroadpassport by the way! :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frank Design