Snow Peak Addiction

Honu

lost on the mainland
thought it was a 22 :) I went with the 18 to fit better :)

the one thing I am still wondering is about the two single 10 they make as a dual unit and that way you can drop in one or two burners depending on needs etc..

if you have the baja I might wonder is that enough in the IGT with the skottle since getting my partner griddle I rarely use anything else to cook on :) could imagine the skottle being the same as the main surface and then the burner is more to heat water etc..

looks great :) cant wait to see what you come up with

harbinger808

Adventurer
if you have the baja I might wonder is that enough in the IGT with the skottle since getting my partner griddle I rarely use anything else to cook on :) could imagine the skottle being the same as the main surface and then the burner is more to heat water etc..

After watching the Skottle thread for awhile, it made sense to me to use the Baja and Skottle for the IGT system and it still leaves me 1unit space for SP cutting board. Less overall weight to carry around!
My double BBQ grill just became the backyard setup in the 2unit I got from you :)

Honu

lost on the mainland
since you got the skottle now I know if I ever get curious where to check one out in real life ;)
good to hear its working out for ya :)

with all the bans my single BBQ is used more at home these days then on the road

After watching the Skottle thread for awhile, it made sense to me to use the Baja and Skottle for the IGT system and it still leaves me 1unit space for SP cutting board. Less overall weight to carry around!
My double BBQ grill just became the backyard setup in the 2unit I got from you :)

Another one for the addiction group

I got started on my Snow Peak collection years ago when I backpacked. I used some of their titanium cookware and loved it. Now that I am camping combined with my offroad trips, I started on a collection for my truck.

large fireplace
Base plate
base stand
grill bridge
full grill
half grill
canvas bag
tongs
jikaro table
red chairs
#1 kettle

and ordered some Drifta canvas cases for them, which I hope to have soon.

Last edited:

Stitch

Sawyer,
Thanks for the response, brother. I've been debating going with Honu's use of the 18" or the 22" for larger pans. You're photo is really helpful in seeing the difference when set up on the IGT.

Last edited:

Honu

lost on the mainland
how ya liking the jikaro table ?

I got started on my Snow Peak collection years ago when I backpacked. I used some of their titanium cookware and loved it. Now that I am camping combined with my offroad trips, I started on a collection for my truck.

large fireplace
Base plate
base stand
grill bridge
full grill
half grill
canvas bag
tongs
jikaro table
red chairs
#1 kettle

and ordered some Drifts canvas cases for them, which I hope to have soon.

Sawyer

Adventurer
thought it was a 22 :) I went with the 18 to fit better :)

the one thing I am still wondering is about the two single 10 they make as a dual unit and that way you can drop in one or two burners depending on needs etc..

looks great :) cant wait to see what you come up with
I hoping the skittle/baja burner combo works too. I had the baja before the PS unit and a charcoal Webber. With two young kids we felt we needed a 2nd burner at breakfast time and a propane grill and ended up with a magma grill and the PS stove. On our big YMCA camp outs we just use a larger camp chef griddle for 95% of our group cooking. So feeling confident this will be a great solution.

large fireplace
Base plate
base stand
grill bridge
full grill
half grill
canvas bag
tongs
jikaro table
red chairs
#1 kettle

and ordered some Drifts canvas cases for them, which I hope to have soon.
got a link for these Drfits canvas bags? Been digging for a solution. Would love to check them out.

Sawyer,
Thanks for the response, brother. I've been debating going with Honu's use of the 18" or the 22" for larger pans. You're photo is really helpful in seeing the difference when set up on the IGT.
Glad it helped!

Honu

lost on the mainland
I reckon he means drifta
http://www.drifta.com.au

he has a youtube channel with a lot of SP stuff to

I hoping the skittle/baja burner combo works too. I had the baja before the PS unit and a charcoal Webber. With two young kids we felt we needed a 2nd burner at breakfast time and a propane grill and ended up with a magma grill and the PS stove. On our big YMCA camp outs we just use a larger camp chef griddle for 95% of our group cooking. So feeling confident this will be a great solution.

got a link for these Drfits canvas bags? Been digging for a solution. Would love to check them out.

Glad it helped!

Sawyer

Adventurer
Thanks guys! I know Drifta from a few years ago when I was looking at kitchen drawers. Will check them out. Please let us know what you get and thoughts. Please.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DQblues