Snow Peak Addiction

trailscape

Explorer
Trying again... Too bad, because the discount code and free shipping was awesome!

I had some other things to order from Paul, so I guess that works out.

Yeah, the BBQ arrived today. It was an awesome deal. I'd been waiting for them to become available for quite some time so I really didn't expect to see any discounts out there.

If you need any lighting. Those National Luna LED lights equipt carries are pretty nice. I just installed one to use for cooking on my tailgate. Works awesome.

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Yeah, the BBQ arrived today. It was an awesome deal. I'd been waiting for them to become available for quite some time so I really didn't expect to see any discounts out there.

If you need any lighting. Those National Luna LED lights equipt carries are pretty nice. I just installed one to use for cooking on my tailgate. Works awesome.

Yep, that's a couple the the things I needed! That and a battery monitor for my Chaser

Chris Boyd

Explorer
I am actually having the shop make one next week to fill an order. If anyone else is interested please let me know asap so I can add it to that build.

I'm guessing by the sounds of it, I need one of these to make life easier! Put me in for one.

trailscape

Explorer
Tried out the BBQ on the porch for the first time this evening. I love the height adjustment. Getting the coals evenly heated is a little tricky and might take some practice.

Any concern about this melting the plastic part of the frame if used on the far left? I wouldn't think so, but asking in case.

IMG_20140403_19064B.jpg

Honu

lost on the mainland
Ends should be aluminum :)

Never had issues and use mine a lot next to the ends at home :)

Coal wise I pour mine in cover the bottom and some to what I think I will need then put it in a pile use the torch light it up the knock the top coals down to the sides and even out with tongs once white of course :)

Snowpeak torch rocks for lighting charcoal and fun to use

Congrats looks good :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TurboStagecoach