Snow Peak Addiction

JamesC

Adventurer
the one thing that gets me is the Japanese have some really cool stuff IMHO anyways for camping

companies like Japan Uniflame have some cool items :)
I want this table :) http://www.uniflame.co.jp/product/682104

That's a cool table. I may look at that instead of the SP mytable - for the metal top. A lot better for dutch ovens, etc!

I really like this uniflame piece:

160203_00041-400x400.jpg

Honu

lost on the mainland
yeah wish we had some uniflame stuff easy to get here in the US :) but seems the extra shipping etc.. is not to bad to order from a few places a premium for sure but unique :)

motoz

Adventurer
Here's a cool canvas storage bag from Drifta here in Oz. made for the medium cook set.

68f9f18791a5b75972ea8317ff35b460.jpg

e76e97ab109d219253fbb9bd3a0bcc8b.jpg

Aussie canvas with YKK zip. Holds it all snug.

5759f842922fcebb0c726d961e89fe0c.jpg

:D

DesertSand05

Observer
I can't believe I spent $350 for a cot; but after years of going back and forth I finally found one of these in stock at backcountrygear.com......

41m9ZtfiPHL._SX1000_.jpg

Way to much to spend on a camp cot; but no shipping, no tax, and a 10% discount code was impossible to resist. Finding one of these for 20% was probably never going to happen. To make matters worth they had a deal on Thermarest LuxuryMap mattresses that was a perfect fit.

51pn9f8o1ML._SX1000_.jpg
http://www.backcountrygear.com/luxurymap-large-2nd-therm-a-rest-sleeping-pad.html

Way to much on camping gear the last few weeks, but when this stuff comes around it's hard to let it get away. Not to mention all the new stuff snow peak is coming up with year that we aren't even seeing this year yet. Judging from the cool new stuff on the Japanese site it might be getting ugly this year :)

DonTom

Honu, good like finding the new stuff even in Japan! That new gas "candle" lamp sold out before it even touched the shelves around Christmas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honu

lost on the mainland
yeah figured that :)

those heaters that are big in Asia you can also cook on top dont seem to be around in North America for some reason ?
really think one of those would be good to have :)

Honu, good like finding the new stuff even in Japan! That new gas "candle" lamp sold out before it even touched the shelves around Christmas...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DesertSand05

Observer
Wow, its weird, it seems like they just updated and got rid of product lines that they just started carrying in the US.

I need too stay away from the Japan site, way too much cool stuff. I wonder how long it will take the new stuff to get to the US.

Last edited:

Honu

lost on the mainland
awesome :)

curious who you got it through and pricing ? you can PM me also :)

my Bday is coming up in a few months :) hahahaha

This table arrived while I was out of the country, unpacked and set it up this morning. Thanks for the pointer. Really nice and will work well for a dutch oven rest or anything hot without fear.

UF682104_img01-330x220.jpg

jerdog53

Explorer
Site says "when using: about 55 × 35 × (height) 37cm storage time: about 55 × 35 × (thickness) 2.5cm [material]" So 21" long X 13" wide X 14" tall when folded makes it an inch thick.

DesertSand05

Observer
There is an eBay vendor, but $150 for such a small table seems like a lot.

They would be great to hold drinks, but then I'd probably need at least 2.

I hate this forum 😀

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coast runner